By Amanda Riggs
Presenting the firsthand account of an American lady operating numerous jobs in Egypt over a four-year interval, this ebook analyzes the cross-cultural enterprise surroundings among the U.S. and the center East and North Africa. It presents strategies to allow anyone—male or female—to effectively navigate advertisement actions within the region.
• offers the first-hand debts of somebody who labored for 4 years in Egypt at a number of jobs—including founding her personal company—regarding the cross-cultural company matters that come up within the heart East and North Africa
• bargains special details in line with real-world adventure that isn't present in educational experiences of the topic and is extremely helpful to practitioners, e.g., enterprise women
• presents wisdom that would be precious and appropriate to marketers and staff being despatched in another country by way of their businesses as a part of their worldwide management improvement software, not only women
• Addresses delicate topic matter—topics approximately which genuine info is difficult to find—such as find out how to deal with sexual harassment in a rustic that doesn't stick with rule of legislation within the similar approach because the United States
Read Online or Download Working in the Middle East: An American Woman's Story: An American Woman's Story PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
How have glossy labour markets constructed? either labour economists and monetary historians agree that it will be important to examine labour markets of their old context. Labour marketplace Evolution does simply this. The individuals study the operation and improvement of labour markets in Western Europe and North the USA seeing that 1500.
This is often the 5th booklet released in the Ashgate experiences in Resilience Engineering sequence. the 1st quantity brought resilience engineering commonly. the second one and 3rd volumes validated the examine beginning for the real-world purposes that then have been defined within the fourth quantity: Resilience Engineering in perform.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism by way of offering an research of labour industry reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the function of sophistication fight at the implementation strategy. She additionally scrutinises the impression of the worldwide financial concern and the execution of reform regulations in those nations.
In keeping with the re-discovery of a misplaced sociological undertaking led through Norbert Elias on the college of Leicester, this booklet re-visits the undertaking: The Adjustment of younger employees to paintings occasions and grownup Roles. Norbert Elias's misplaced learn uses the interview booklets documenting the lives of approximately 900 Leicester institution leavers on the time, to offer a different account of Elias's basically foray into large-scale, publicly funded study.
- Bodies in Revolt: Gender, Disability, and a Workplace Ethic of Care
- The Challenge of Labour in China: Strikes and the Changing Labour Regime in Global Factories (China Policy Series)
- Migration of Labour in India: The squatter settlements of Delhi (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
- Spanish Regional Unemployment: Disentangling the Sources of Hysteresis: 0 (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- Emotional Labor in the 21st Century: Diverse Perspectives on Emotion Regulation at Work (Organization and Management Series)
- Labor Markets and Multinational Enterprises in Puerto Rico: Foreign Direct Investment Influences and Sustainable Growth (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
Additional info for Working in the Middle East: An American Woman's Story: An American Woman's Story