By Thusnelda Tivig,Golo Henseke,Matthias Czechl
Read Online or Download Wohlstand ohne Kinder?: Sozioökonomische Rahmenbedingungen und Geburtenentwicklung im internationalen Vergleich (German Edition) PDF
Best demography books
Elevated lady participation within the labour marketplace is a really major function of modern fiscal improvement. This quantity analyzes how demographic stipulations have favourite or slowed the rise and what the demographic results of the rise will be.
The USA is likely one of the wealthiest international locations on this planet, however it is much from the healthiest. Although lifestyles expectancy and survival premiums within the usa have better dramatically during the last century, americans reside shorter lives and event extra accidents and health problems than humans in different high-income international locations.
Most folk price to have teenagers nonetheless hugely. yet what's the optimum second to have the 1st? the choice on having young children or no longer and if convinced at the timing of the 1st is among the so much tough ones to make, additionally since it kind of coincides with numerous different heavy judgements on shaping the lifestyles direction (like on union formation, labour industry profession, housing lodging, and so forth.
In line with China’s lately published 2010 inhabitants census facts, this edited quantity analyses the latest demographic traits in China, within the context of important social and financial upheavals. The editor and the specialist members describe the most gains of China’s demography, and concentrate on the main points of this most modern part of its demographic transition.
- Aging in Hong Kong: A Comparative Perspective: 5 (International Perspectives on Aging)
- Student Mobilities, Migration and the Internationalization of Higher Education
- Education and Postponement of Maternity: Economic Analyses for Industrialized Countries: 15 (European Studies of Population)
- Immigrant Children and Youth: Psychological Challenges: Psychological Challenges
- Women and Migration in Rural Europe: Labour Markets, Representations and Policies (New Geographies of Europe)
- The Lucky Few: Between the Greatest Generation and the Baby Boom
Extra resources for Wohlstand ohne Kinder?: Sozioökonomische Rahmenbedingungen und Geburtenentwicklung im internationalen Vergleich (German Edition)