By Tobias Schwarz,Jimmy Saunders
Written by way of experts from twelve nations, this publication bargains a vast variety of craftsmanship in veterinary computed tomography, and is the 1st ebook to explain the know-how, method, interpretation rules and CT positive aspects of other illnesses for many species handled in veterinary practice.
• a necessary consultant for veterinarians utilizing CT in practice
• comprises simple rules of CT in addition to instructions on find out how to perform a good examination
• Describes CT good points of alternative ailments for many species taken care of in practice
• Written by means of more than a few overseas leaders within the field
• Illustrated with top of the range images and diagrams throughout
Read or Download Veterinary Computed Tomography PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to a thrilling new sequence that's particularly designed, utilizing an available note-based type, to supply swift and simple entry to up to date medical and diagnostic details. Veterinary ophthalmology has elevated significantly during the last few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, provider, examine, foodstuff, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of serious curiosity and value to society. because the world’s inhabitants keeps to extend, a huge problem for society is the upkeep of a powerful and practicable foodstuff process, that's associated with the healthiness and luxury of meals animals.
The fourth variation of the textbook Herpetology covers the fundamental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual region. not just does it function a pretty good origin for contemporary herpetology classes, however it can be appropriate to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 technique sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. in keeping with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti in keeping with evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove method diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Duncan and Prasse's Veterinary Laboratory Medicine: Clinical Pathology
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Equine Theriogenology
- Neonatologie der Pferde (German Edition)
- Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat - E-Book
- Anaesthesia for Veterinary Nurses
Additional info for Veterinary Computed Tomography