By United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Read or Download United Nations Demographic Yearbook 2015. Issue 66 (Demographic Yearbook (Ser. R)) PDF
Best demography books
Elevated lady participation within the labour marketplace is a truly major characteristic of modern financial improvement. This quantity analyzes how demographic stipulations have favorite or slowed the rise and what the demographic results of the rise will be.
The USA is without doubt one of the wealthiest international locations on the planet, however it is much from the healthiest. Although existence expectancy and survival charges within the usa have enhanced dramatically over the last century, americans stay shorter lives and event extra accidents and health problems than humans in different high-income nations.
Most folks worth to have young ones nonetheless hugely. yet what's the optimum second to have the 1st? the choice on having young children or now not and if definite at the timing of the 1st is without doubt one of the so much tricky ones to make, additionally since it roughly coincides with a number of different heavy judgements on shaping the lifestyles direction (like on union formation, labour industry profession, housing lodging, and so on.
In response to China’s lately published 2010 inhabitants census facts, this edited quantity analyses the latest demographic developments in China, within the context of vital social and fiscal upheavals. The editor and the professional participants describe the most beneficial properties of China’s demography, and concentrate on the main points of this most modern part of its demographic transition.
- World Population Prospects. Volume I: Comprehensive Tables: 1
- Contemporary Conversations on Immigration in the United States: The View from Prince George's County, Maryland (Anthropology of Well-Being: Individual, Community, Society)
- Irish Americans: The History and Culture of a People: The History and Culture of a People
- Categories and Contexts: Anthropological and Historical Studies in Critical Demography (International Studies in Demography)
- Spatial and Social Disparities: 2 (Understanding Population Trends and Processes)
- Border Shifts: New Mobilities in Europe and Beyond (Frontiers of Globalization)
Extra resources for United Nations Demographic Yearbook 2015. Issue 66 (Demographic Yearbook (Ser. R))