By Shanthi Pavan,Richard Schreier,Gabor C. Temes
This new version introduces operation and layout suggestions for Sigma-Delta converters in actual and conceptual phrases, and comprises chapters which discover advancements within the box during the last decade
- Includes details on MASH architectures, digital-to-analog converter (DAC) mismatch and mismatch shaping
- Investigates new themes together with continuous-time ΔΣ analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) ideas and designs, circuit layout for either continuous-time and discrete-time ΔΣ ADCs, decimation and interpolation filters, and incremental ADCs
- Provides emphasis on sensible layout concerns for professionals
Read or Download Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems) PDF
Similar electronics books
Interesting new advancements are permitting sensors to move past the world of easy sensing of circulate or seize of pictures to convey info akin to situation in a outfitted setting, the experience of contact, and the presence of chemical compounds. those sensors free up the possibility of smarter platforms, permitting machines to engage with the realm round them in additional clever and complex methods.
Computerized Modulation class (AMC) has been a key expertise in lots of army, defense, and civilian telecommunication purposes for many years. In army and safeguard functions, modulation frequently serves as one other point of encryption; in smooth civilian functions, a number of modulation forms could be hired through a sign transmitter to regulate the information expense and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents finished, in-depth assurance of the elemental suggestions of electric engineering. it's written from an engineering viewpoint, with specified emphasis on circuit performance and purposes. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately constrained which will prioritize the sensible facets of electric engineering.
Purposes which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally prompted the mixing of a giant variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks ordinarily specialise in protocols and networks and pay little realization to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the focus.
- Integrated Circuits for Analog Signal Processing
- ESD Testing: From Components to Systems
- Designing High Availability Systems: DFSS and Classical Reliability Techniques with Practical Real Life Examples
- Measurement and Modeling of Silicon Heterostructure Devices
- Practical Electrical Engineering
- Practical Reliability of Electronic Equipment and Products
Extra info for Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems)