By Sarah Pedersen
Read or Download The Scottish Suffragettes and the Press (Palgrave Studies in the History of the Media) PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Assembly the present desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola track, this consultant offers the instructor and performer with details on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries supply functional details in regards to point of hassle, musical language, and period and variety of pursuits.
The one most crucial quantity for a person attracted to the Civil conflict to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword by means of James M. McPherson) the 1st consultant to Civil struggle literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this e-book offers the main complete, updated, and informative survey and research of the great physique of Civil warfare literature.
This e-book offers historians and genealogists with a one-stop advisor to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this advisor in hand, researchers will now not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and considering in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the warfare and the stories of these who lived via and have been impacted by means of it.
Support your library leverage possibilities within the renowned homemade publishing circulation via following this guide's method for growing and generating books. • deals librarians a wide evaluate of self-publishing and indicates them how they could develop into a part of the method• positive aspects interviews with library execs skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing middle• contains sensible suggestion for buying begun in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
- George Augustus Sala and the Nineteenth-Century Periodical Press: The Personal Style of a Public Writer
- Peyotism and the Native American Church: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in American History)
- Using Bibliotherapy in Clinical Practice: A Guide to Self-Help Books (Contributions in Legal Studies)
- Canonical Texts and Scholarly Practices: A Global Comparative Approach
- Creative Writing in the Digital Age: Theory, Practice, and Pedagogy
- Victorian Publishing: The Economics of Book Production for a Mass Market 1836-1916 (The Nineteenth Century Series)
Additional resources for The Scottish Suffragettes and the Press (Palgrave Studies in the History of the Media)