By Richard W. Griscom,David Lasocki
Read or Download The Recorder: A Research and Information Guide (Routledge Music Bibliographies) PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Assembly the prevailing desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola song, this consultant presents the instructor and performer with details on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries supply useful details with reference to point of trouble, musical language, and period and variety of pursuits.
The one most crucial quantity for an individual attracted to the Civil battle to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword by means of James M. McPherson) the 1st consultant to Civil warfare literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this e-book offers the main entire, up to date, and informative survey and research of the colossal physique of Civil struggle literature.
This publication presents historians and genealogists with a one-stop advisor to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this advisor in hand, researchers will not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and brooding about in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the warfare and the reports of these who lived via and have been impacted by means of it.
Support your library leverage possibilities within the renowned homemade publishing stream by way of following this guide's approach for growing and generating books. • bargains librarians a extensive evaluate of self-publishing and indicates them how they could develop into a part of the method• gains interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing middle• contains useful suggestion for purchasing began in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and consumers
- Reading Groups, Libraries and Social Inclusion: Experiences of Blind and Partially Sighted People
- William Maginn and the British Press: A Critical Biography
- International Sport: A Bibliography, 1995-1999: Including Index to Sports History Journals, Conference Proceedings and Essay Collections. (Sports Reference Library)
- Police, Firefighter, and Paramedic Stress: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Psychology)
- Soncino – Gesellschaft der Freunde des jüdischen Buches: Ein Beitrag zur Kulturgeschichte (Europäisch-jüdische Studien – Beiträge) (German Edition)
Extra info for The Recorder: A Research and Information Guide (Routledge Music Bibliographies)