By Jason W. Brown
Read Online or Download The Life of the Mind (Comparative Cognition and Neuroscience Series) PDF
Best neuropsychology books
The fourth version of primary Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and entire presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the booklet builds from an introductory part that comes with basic neuroanatomy and is going directly to disguise mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory structures, motor structures, regulatory platforms, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's past e-book, therapeutic the incredible: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep an eye on, which was once for therapists, this publication is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via figuring out the abuses and the way his or her indicators could be effects of those abuses, and provides useful suggestion relating to how a survivor can in achieving balance and deal with the lifestyles matters with which she or he can have trouble.
Chorea: factors and administration presents a accomplished and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which lead to this universal hyperkinetic flow sickness. This booklet describes intimately the newest scientific and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a entire reference for the epigenetic foundation of most typical neuropsychiatric problems. the amount is geared up into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric issues, from addition to weight problems contributed by means of prime specialists of their respective fields.
- Mechanisms of Social Connection: From Brain to Group (The Herzliya Series on Personality and Social Psychology)
- Handbook of Human Stress and Immunity
- Recent Advances in Parkinsons Disease: Part I: Basic Research (Progress in Brain Research)
- Handbook of Microdialysis: Methods, Applications and Perspectives (Handbook of Behavioral Neuroscience)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy for Complex Trauma: An Integrative Approach
- Self-Identity after Brain Injury (Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: A Modular Handbook)
Extra resources for The Life of the Mind (Comparative Cognition and Neuroscience Series)