By Nihal Jayawickrama
Read or Download The Judicial Application of Human Rights Law: National, Regional and International Jurisprudence PDF
Similar perspectives on law books
An in-depth examine, initially released in 2006, of the careers and roles of judges in France, Germany, Spain, Sweden and England, this publication is predicated on unique language fabrics and investigations of judges and judicial associations in every one kingdom. at the foundation of those exact case stories, the publication indicates elements that form the nature of the judiciary in several nations, concentrating on concerns reminiscent of women's careers and the connection among judicial careers and politics.
Serious criminal geography is practised through progressively more students in a number of disciplines, however it has now not had the good thing about an overarching theoretical framework that may triumph over its presently quite advert hoc personality. The Spatial, the felony and the Pragmatics of World-Making treatments this example.
MacCormick's `Institutions of legislations' is the end result of a lifetime's paintings in criminal conception through one of many world's most dear felony theorists. that includes a powerful selection of contributions from recognized criminal theorists from worldwide, all of whom are accustomed to MacCormick’s paintings, this assortment offers a innovative account of the book’s importance.
This booklet offers with the carrier’s legal responsibility for deck shipment within the Nordic international locations and England as nation events of the Hague-Visby principles. The comparative approach serves to demonstrate commonly differing tools of facing, first, the exclusion of sure deck shipment from the scope of the Hague-Visby ideas and, moment, the place now not excluded, the principles failure to incorporate a distinct deck shipment legal responsibility regime.
- Intersexuality and the Law: Why Sex Matters
- Shared Authority: Courts and Legislatures in Legal Theory (Law and Practical Reason)
- Electronic Identity (SpringerBriefs in Cybersecurity)
- Re-envisioning Sovereignty: The End of Westphalia? (Law, Ethics and Governance)
- Justiciability of Human Rights Law in Domestic Jurisdictions
- Collective Rights and Digital Content: The Legal Framework for Competition, Transparency and Multi-territorial Licensing of the New European Directive ... Rights Management (SpringerBriefs in Law)
Extra info for The Judicial Application of Human Rights Law: National, Regional and International Jurisprudence