By Christopher C. Pollitt
Achieve optimum leads to equine foot care and treatment! The Illustrated Horse’s Foot: A finished Guide makes use of transparent directions in an atlas-style structure that can assist you competently determine, diagnose, and deal with foot difficulties in horses. Full-color scientific images express constitution and serve as in addition to the foundations of right medical exam and shoeing, and a significant other site has movies depicting equine foot circumstances. Written by way of the world over well known specialist Christoher Pollitt, this source complements your skill to regard equine stipulations starting from laminitis to foot cracks, infections, trauma, vascular compromise, and arthritis.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses quite a lot of equine foot conditions.
- A distinct number of MIMICs offers fantastically targeted anatomical hoof images.
- 284 top quality images convey stipulations of the equine foot, together with many 2-D reconstructions of MRI and CT data.
- Step-by-step case histories keep on with equine sufferers from preliminary presentation via prognosis to therapy and outcome.
- A handy, templated format presents easy access to scientific symptoms, prognosis, remedy, and prognosis.
- Expert writer Chris Pollitt is a pioneer within the use of complex radiographic, CT, and MRI expertise for imaging equine foot and laminitis difficulties to facilitate actual analysis and potent treatment.
- A better half web site located at pollitthorsesfoot.com located at pollitthorsesfoot.com comprises movies of equine foot cases.
Read or Download The Illustrated Horse's Foot - E-Book: A comprehensive guide PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to a thrilling new sequence that's particularly designed, utilizing an available note-based sort, to supply swift and simple entry to updated medical and diagnostic info. Veterinary ophthalmology has elevated significantly during the last few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, provider, examine, meals, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of significant curiosity and value to society. because the world’s inhabitants maintains to extend, a big problem for society is the upkeep of a powerful and conceivable meals approach, that is associated with the overall healthiness and luxury of meals animals.
The fourth version of the textbook Herpetology covers the fundamental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual quarter. not just does it function a superb beginning for contemporary herpetology classes, however it is additionally appropriate to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 approach sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. in step with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti in keeping with evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove process diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Praxis der Kardiologie Hund und Katze (Kleintier konkret) (German Edition)
- Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease
- Infectious Diseases of Wild Mammals and Birds in Europe
- Infectious Diseases of the Horse: Diagnosis, pathology, management, and public health
- Solutions Veterinary Practice: Small Animal Gastroenterology E-Book (Saunders Solutions in Veterinary Practice)
Extra resources for The Illustrated Horse's Foot - E-Book: A comprehensive guide