By Miriam Faust
- Includes contributions from a global staff of best figures in brain-language research
- Features a singular emphasis on cutting-edge methodologies and their program to the critical questions within the brain-language relationship
- Incorporates examine on all elements of language, from syntax and semantics to spoken and written language
- Covers a variety of matters, together with uncomplicated point and excessive point linguistic services, person changes, and neurologically intact and diversified medical populations
Read Online or Download The Handbook of the Neuropsychology of Language (Blackwell Handbooks of Behavioral Neuroscience) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The fourth variation of basic Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and complete presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the e-book builds from an introductory part that incorporates basic neuroanatomy and is going directly to disguise mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory platforms, motor structures, regulatory structures, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's prior ebook, therapeutic the incredible: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep an eye on, which was once for therapists, this ebook is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via knowing the abuses and the way his or her indicators might be effects of those abuses, and offers useful recommendation relating to how a survivor can in attaining balance and deal with the lifestyles matters with which she or he can have trouble.
Chorea: motives and administration offers a complete and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic circulation ailment. This booklet describes intimately the most recent scientific and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a entire reference for the epigenetic foundation of most typical neuropsychiatric problems. the quantity is equipped into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric problems, from addition to weight problems contributed by means of best specialists of their respective fields.
- Clinical Neuropsychology and Cognitive Neurology of Parkinson's Disease and Other Movement Disorders
- The Neuroscience of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathies, An Issue of Neurologic Clinics, E-book (The Clinics: Radiology)
- Behind the Badge: A Psychological Treatment Handbook for Law Enforcement Officers
Additional resources for The Handbook of the Neuropsychology of Language (Blackwell Handbooks of Behavioral Neuroscience)