By Donald W. Duszynski,Lee Couch
The Biology and identity of the Coccidia (Apicomplexa) of Rabbits of the World is a taxonomic summation of a dangerous intestinal parasite present in rabbits and transmissible to different species, together with people. This e-book conceptually and traditionally summarizes the world's literature at the parasite and in addition offers a short consultant to isolation methods, id, options for administration, and to be had chemotherapy. it's a very important resource of data approximately coccidia’s actual and strength transmission to people, which can result in risky illnesses, like critical dehydration, vomiting, lethargy or even death.
Coccidiosis is an intestinal illness that has effects on a number of assorted animal species, together with canine and people, and is among the so much frequent protozoal infections in North the USA. The causative agent is a protozoan that has the power to multiply swiftly and reason significant harm within the intestinal wall, rupturing the cells of the intestinal lining. the ultimate level, the oocyst, is intensely immune to environmental tension and is tough to totally get rid of from the surroundings. Oocysts are widespread contaminants of feed and water and whilst the sporulated oocysts are ingested by way of different animals, they begin the lifestyles cycle over within the new host. With the call for for rabbits in medical study and for rabbit meat for human intake more and more globally every year, rabbits are of epidemiologic value for laboratory staff, college researchers, veterinarians, puppy proprietors, and breeders.
- Evaluates the medical and scholarly advantage of every of the courses written approximately coccidian from each rabbit species, supplying an entire ancient rendition
- A treatise for the identity of coccidia and their therapy as needed
- Written in a mode that may be understood by way of so much informed lay people and laboratory workers
- Written by means of the 1st ranked writer group one of the world-class parasitologists who research coccidia
- Combined in a single unmarried resource, this e-book follows the gold criteria in coccidian biology and identification
- Brings all that info jointly in a single quantity and solves the issues confronted by means of researchers, veterinarians, scholars and others in looking for and navigate via this scattered literature
Read Online or Download The Biology and Identification of the Coccidia (Apicomplexa) of Rabbits of the World PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to an exhilarating new sequence that's particularly designed, utilizing an obtainable note-based sort, to supply speedy and straightforward entry to updated medical and diagnostic details. Veterinary ophthalmology has accelerated significantly during the last few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, provider, study, nutrition, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of significant curiosity and significance to society. because the world’s inhabitants maintains to extend, a tremendous problem for society is the upkeep of a robust and attainable foodstuff procedure, that's associated with the healthiness and luxury of foodstuff animals.
The fourth variation of the textbook Herpetology covers the elemental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual region. not just does it function a pretty good beginning for contemporary herpetology classes, however it is additionally suitable to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 method sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. in step with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti in step with evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove strategy diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Johne's Disease, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice - E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Growth of Farm Animals
- Nutrition Experiments in Pigs and Poultry: A Practical Guide
- Tasks for the Veterinary Assistant
- Essential Reproduction (Essentials)
- Stereotaxic Neurosurgery in Laboratory Rodent: Handbook on Best Practices
Extra info for The Biology and Identification of the Coccidia (Apicomplexa) of Rabbits of the World