By Dejan Sarka,Milos Radivojevic,William Durkin
Get the main out of the wealthy improvement services of SQL Server 2016 to construct effective database functions to your organization
About This Book
- Utilize the hot improvements in Transact-SQL and security measures in SQL Server 2016 to construct effective database applications
- Work with temporal tables to get information regarding information kept within the desk at any element in time
- A targeted advisor to SQL Server 2016, introducing you to a number of new positive aspects and improvements to enhance your total improvement experience
Who This booklet Is For
This publication is for database builders and resolution architects who plan to exploit the recent SQL Server 2016 positive aspects for constructing effective database functions. it's also perfect for skilled SQL Server builders who are looking to change to SQL Server 2016 for its wealthy improvement services. a few figuring out of the elemental database options and Transact-SQL language is assumed.
What you'll Learn
- Explore the hot improvement positive aspects brought in SQL Server 2016
- Identify possibilities for In-Memory OLTP know-how, considerably better in SQL Server 2016
- Use columnstore indexes to get major garage and function improvements
- Extend database layout options utilizing temporal tables
- Exchange JSON facts among purposes and SQL Server in a extra effective way
- Migrate old facts transparently and securely to Microsoft Azure through the use of Stretch Database
- Use the recent security measures to encrypt or to have extra granular keep an eye on over entry to rows in a table
- Simplify functionality troubleshooting with question Store
- Discover the opportunity of R's integration with SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is taken into account the largest jump within the information platform heritage of the Microsoft, within the ongoing period of massive information and knowledge technological know-how. in comparison to its predecessors, SQL Server 2016 bargains builders a special chance to leverage the complicated gains and construct functions which are powerful, scalable, and straightforward to administer.
This booklet introduces you to new positive aspects of SQL Server 2016 for you to open a totally new set of probabilities for you as a developer. It prepares you for the extra complicated issues by way of beginning with a short advent to SQL Server 2016's new positive aspects and a recapitulation of the probabilities you might have already explored with earlier models of SQL Server. the following half introduces you to small delights within the Transact-SQL language after which switches to a very new know-how within SQL Server - JSON aid. We additionally have a look at the Stretch database, safeguard improvements, and temporal tables.
The final chapters be aware of enforcing complex themes, together with question shop, columnstore indexes, and In-Memory OLTP. you are going to eventually be brought to R and the way to exploit the R language with Transact-SQL for facts exploration and analysis.
By the tip of this ebook, you've got the necessary details to layout effective, high-performance database functions with none hassle.
Style and approach
This booklet is a close consultant to studying the improvement beneficial properties provided by means of SQL Server 2016, with a special learn-as-you-do procedure. the entire ideas are defined in a really easy-to-understand demeanour and are supplemented with examples to make sure that you—the developer—are in a position to take that subsequent step in development extra strong, strong purposes in your association with ease.
Read Online or Download SQL Server 2016 Developer's Guide PDF
Similar data mining books
Information uncertainty is an idea heavily comparable with such a lot genuine existence functions that contain info assortment and interpretation. Examples are available in facts received with biomedical tools or different experimental strategies. Integration of strong optimization within the latest info mining strategies goal to create new algorithms resilient to blunders and noise.
With today’s shoppers spending extra time on their mobiles than on their desktops, new equipment of empirical stochastic modeling have emerged which may supply sellers with specific information regarding the goods, content material, and providers their shoppers wish. info Mining cellular units defines the gathering of machine-sensed environmental facts concerning human social habit.
Details safeguard Analytics offers insights into the perform of analytics and, extra importantly, how one can make the most of analytic concepts to spot developments and outliers that will not be attainable to spot utilizing conventional protection research recommendations. details safeguard Analytics dispels the parable that analytics in the info safety area is proscribed to only safety incident and occasion administration platforms and simple community research.
A number of standards determination Making (MCDM) is a subfield of Operations learn, facing determination making difficulties. A decision-making challenge is characterised by means of the necessity to decide on one or a couple of between a few possible choices. the sector of MCDM assumes certain value during this period of massive information and company Analytics.
- Mastering Data Mining with Python - Find patterns hidden in your data
- Decision Support Systems V – Big Data Analytics for Decision Making: First International Conference, ICDSST 2015, Belgrade, Serbia, May 27-29, 2015, Proceedings ... Notes in Business Information Processing)
- Hadoop Blueprints
- Programmatic Advertising: The Successful Transformation to Automated, Data-Driven Marketing in Real-Time (Management for Professionals)
- Data Preprocessing in Data Mining (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
Additional info for SQL Server 2016 Developer's Guide