By William A. Imbriale,Steven (Shichang) Gao,Luigi Boccia
- Presents a close assessment of antenna designs for purposes reminiscent of satellite tv for pc communications, space-borne SAR, GNSS receivers, technology tools, small satellites, radio astronomy, deep-space applications
- Addresses the distance antenna improvement from varied angles, together with electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical layout thoughts required for house qualification
- Includes various case stories to illustrate tips to layout and enforce antennas in sensible scenarios
- Offers either an advent for college students within the box and an in-depth reference for antenna engineers who boost house antennas
This e-book serves as a very good reference for researchers, execs and graduate scholars within the fields of antennas and propagation, electromagnetics, RF/microwave/millimetrewave structures, satellite tv for pc communications, radars, satellite tv for pc distant sensing, satellite tv for pc navigation and spacecraft method engineering, It additionally aids engineers technical managers and pros engaged on antenna and RF designs. advertising and enterprise humans in satellites, instant, and electronics region who are looking to gather a uncomplicated knowing of the expertise also will locate this booklet of interest.
Read or Download Space Antenna Handbook PDF
Similar electronics books
Intriguing new advancements are allowing sensors to head past the world of straightforward sensing of move or trap of pictures to convey info resembling place in a equipped atmosphere, the feel of contact, and the presence of chemical compounds. those sensors liberate the opportunity of smarter platforms, permitting machines to engage with the realm round them in additional clever and complicated methods.
Computerized Modulation category (AMC) has been a key know-how in lots of army, protection, and civilian telecommunication functions for many years. In army and protection functions, modulation usually serves as one other point of encryption; in glossy civilian functions, a number of modulation kinds may be hired by means of a sign transmitter to regulate the information cost and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents entire, in-depth assurance of the elemental techniques of electric engineering. it's written from an engineering viewpoint, with precise emphasis on circuit performance and purposes. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately restricted which will prioritize the sensible features of electric engineering.
Functions which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally inspired the combination of a big variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks generally specialize in protocols and networks and pay little awareness to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Microcontrollers: High-Performance Systems and Programming
- Rigid Body Dynamics for Space Applications
- Silicon Carbide One-dimensional Nanostructures (Focus: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology)
- Managing Complex Systems: Thinking Outside the Box (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management)
- CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide (Wiley - IEEE)
Additional info for Space Antenna Handbook