By Linda, PhD, LPC-S, LMFT-S Metcalf
Introduces a robust New short remedy Approach
This groundbreaking booklet is the 1st to supply a complete version for successfully mixing the 2 major postmodern short treatment methods: solution-focused and narrative cures. It harnesses the facility of either models—the strengths-based, problem-solving technique of SFT and the value-honoring and re-descriptive procedure of Narrative Therapy--to provide short, powerful aid to consumers that builds on their strengths and talents to ascertain and craft hottest outcomes.
Authored through a number one coach, instructor, and practitioner within the box, the booklet offers an outline of the heritage of either types and descriptions their variations, similarities, boundaries and strengths. It then demonstrates the way to combination those techniques in operating with such matters as trauma, addictions, grief, courting matters, kinfolk remedy and temper matters. each one main issue is illustrated with a case learn from perform with person adults, teenagers, youngsters, and households. important patron discussion and kinds are integrated to assist the clinician advisor consumers in perform. every one bankruptcy concludes with a precis describing and reinforcing the rules of the subject and a private workout so the reader can event the procedure first hand.
- Key Features:
- Describes how renowned postmodern treatment versions are mixed to create a strong new healing approach—the first publication to do so
- Includes case experiences reflecting the model’s use with person adults, kids, youngsters, and families
- Provides helping discussion and varieties for practitioners
- Authored by way of a number one determine in SFT and its program in quite a few setting
- Presents an summary of the heritage of either models
Read or Download Solution Focused Narrative Therapy PDF
Best educational counselling books
The Transformation of Vocational Education and Training (VET) in the Baltic States - Survey of Reforms and Developments: 4 (Technical and Vocational Education ... Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, one of the most recent member states of the ecu Union, are a part of the "Copenhagen process," the EU’s education and schooling initiative. those countries have loved precise realization in eu Vocational schooling and coaching (VET) coverage. This e-book studies and analyses reforms in VET and its purposes.
A candid, entire, and insightful rationalization of what library college scholars have to do with a view to maximize their possibilities of getting a certified place instantly after graduation.
This unique and well timed textual content examines the main general substance and approach addictions and specializes in present learn and evidence-based remedy innovations. significant substance addictions mentioned comprise alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, methamphetamines, and pharmaceuticals. whole chapters also are dedicated to the main often mentioned technique addictions, making this article special.
Neighborhood assets for Older Adults: courses and providers in an period of switch, Fourth version, through Robbyn Wacker and Karen Roberto, presents an in-depth overview of coverage and courses for the "aging network," answering such key questions as "How have courses for older adults advanced? " "Who makes use of those assets?
- Helping Relationships With Older Adults: From Theory to Practice (Counseling and Professional Identity)
- CMOS Circuit Design for RF Sensors (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Practical Guide to the Packaging of Electronics: Thermal and Mechanical Design and Analysis, Third Edition
- Introduction to Professional School Counseling: Advocacy, Leadership, and Intervention
- Evolutionary Electronics: Automatic Design of Electronic Circuits and Systems by Genetic Algorithms (International Series on Computational Intelligence)
- Clinical Learning and Teaching Innovations in Nursing: Dedicated Education Units Building a Better Future: 10 (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)
Extra resources for Solution Focused Narrative Therapy