By Georgi Radulov,Patrick Quinn,Hans Hegt,Arthur H.M. van Roermund
Read or Download Smart and Flexible Digital-to-Analog Converters (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) PDF
Similar electronics books
Fascinating new advancements are allowing sensors to head past the area of easy sensing of stream or seize of pictures to carry details akin to situation in a outfitted surroundings, the experience of contact, and the presence of chemical substances. those sensors liberate the possibility of smarter platforms, permitting machines to have interaction with the area round them in additional clever and complicated methods.
Computerized Modulation class (AMC) has been a key know-how in lots of army, safeguard, and civilian telecommunication purposes for many years. In army and defense purposes, modulation usually serves as one other point of encryption; in sleek civilian purposes, a number of modulation kinds will be hired by means of a sign transmitter to manage the information cost and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents accomplished, in-depth assurance of the basic thoughts of electric engineering. it truly is written from an engineering standpoint, with exact emphasis on circuit performance and purposes. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately constrained for you to prioritize the sensible facets of electric engineering.
Functions which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally influenced the combination of a big variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks typically concentrate on protocols and networks and pay little cognizance to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Mobility-based Time References for Wireless Sensor Networks (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: 2 (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Management: Smart Innovation Set)
- Physics and Technology of Crystalline Oxide Semiconductor CAAC-IGZO: Application to Displays (Wiley Series in Display Technology)
- Dynamic-Mismatch Mapping for Digitally-Assisted DACs: 92 (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Imbalanced Learning: Foundations, Algorithms, and Applications
Extra info for Smart and Flexible Digital-to-Analog Converters (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)