By Mark Thompson
- Includes over 350 lists to carry crucial clinical diagnostic info from a number of assets right into a unmarried swift reference.
- Features a basic layout with differential prognosis via either proposing scientific signal and scientific disease to permit easy accessibility to the main appropriate info for the user.
- Alphabetical listings of all suitable laboratory assessments make identifying your next step of analysis easy.
- Clean 2-color layout makes the data conveniently accessible.
- Small, pocket-sized layout makes it possible for portability, practicality, and speedy reference while wanted most.
Read or Download Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis E-Book: A Book of Lists PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to an exhilarating new sequence that's in particular designed, utilizing an obtainable note-based variety, to supply swift and simple entry to updated medical and diagnostic info. Veterinary ophthalmology has improved significantly during the last few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, provider, study, nutrients, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of significant curiosity and significance to society. because the world’s inhabitants keeps to extend, a huge problem for society is the upkeep of a robust and achievable nutrition method, that is associated with the health and wellbeing and luxury of meals animals.
The fourth variation of the textbook Herpetology covers the fundamental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual quarter. not just does it function a high-quality origin for contemporary herpetology classes, however it is additionally correct to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 process sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. in line with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti in line with evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove strategy diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Principles of Veterinary Parasitology
- Clinical Pathology and Diagnostic Testing, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry
- Noordsy's Food Animal Surgery
- Arthropod Vector: Controller of Disease Transmission, Volume 2: Vector Saliva-Host-Pathogen Interactions
- Nursing the Feline Patient
Extra info for Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis E-Book: A Book of Lists