By Keith A. Hnilica
Designed with busy practitioners and scholars in brain, Small Animal Dermatology: a colour Atlas and healing Guide presents concise, thorough insurance of over 250 dermis ailments affecting small animals. greater than 1,000 top of the range photos aid to make sure actual diagnoses, with assurance together with medical good points, best differentials, remedy, and diagnosis for every affliction. during this variation, writer Keith A. Hnilica streamlines content material for functional, daily use within the health center. The differential prognosis bankruptcy is up-to-date for extra readability and more straightforward use, and for fast entry, chapters now checklist ailments established upon the frequency in their incidence within the puppy population.
- A undemanding organization permits speedy and simple entry to details on particular diseases.
- Vivid, full-color images facilitate exact analysis of every disorder.
- A entire drug appendix contains information regarding dosage, adversarial reactions, symptoms, and contraindications.
- A new section on skin illnesses of birds and unique pets covers the administration of rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchillas, turtles, snakes, and lizards.
- Hundreds of recent, full-color images truly exhibit the scientific visual appeal of pores and skin lesions for actual analysis and treatment.
- Expanded insurance comprises multiple tools of constructing a differential prognosis checklist based on styles, breed, lesion sort, and lesion location.
- Coverage of the zoonotic power of animal epidermis diseases comprises details on combating the unfold of disorder from animal to human.
- Content is streamlined to target the extra universal and sure to be visible scientific problems.
- A thoroughly up-to-date drug formulary outlines the best therapy of dermatological conditions.
Read Online or Download Small Animal Dermatology - E-Book: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a welcome boost to an exhilarating new sequence that's in particular designed, utilizing an available note-based kind, to supply swift and straightforward entry to updated scientific and diagnostic details. Veterinary ophthalmology has elevated significantly over the past few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, provider, learn, nutrition, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of serious curiosity and value to society. because the world’s inhabitants keeps to extend, a big problem for society is the upkeep of a powerful and attainable nutrition method, that is associated with the overall healthiness and luxury of foodstuff animals.
The fourth version of the textbook Herpetology covers the elemental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual zone. not just does it function a pretty good beginning for contemporary herpetology classes, however it can be correct to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 approach sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. in line with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti consistent with evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove method diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Giant Pandas: Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Management
- Normal Cell Morphology in Canine and Feline Cytology: An Identification Guide
- Rabbit Medicine and Surgery: Self-Assessment Color Review, Second Edition (Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series)
- Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery
- Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology
- Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine
Additional info for Small Animal Dermatology - E-Book: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide