By Ming-tak Hue
School Counselling in a chinese language Context discusses examine in class counselling within the chinese language context of Hong Kong faculties and diverse academic settings, and gives a contextualized figuring out of counselling matters. This publication highlights key contextual stipulations for counselling in Hong Kong – a chinese language society. The sub subject matters addressed within the booklet contain institution practices and instructor views on counsel, counselling, behaviour help and college self-discipline; whole-school information application for identification development; college counselling for ethnic minority scholars; contextual impression of using play remedy; college counselling for college students with minority sexual orientation; chinese language cultural impression on counselling, and so on. The ebook additionally develops new theoretical orientations to knowing numerous problems with counselling as arisen within the chinese language society of Hong Kong and is helping college practitioners to boost culturally responsive techniques to varsity counselling for private development, religious and emotional education.
The issues addressed within the e-book comprise:
- School practices and instructor views on suggestions, counselling, habit help and college discipline
- School counselling for ethnic minority students
- Contextual and cultural impact of using play treatment
- School counselling for college kids with minority sexual orientation
- Chinese tradition impression on parental participation in counselling
School Counselling in a chinese language Context should be of curiosity to postgraduates and researchers within the box of Counselling, institution psychology, baby improvement and chinese language studies.
Read or Download School Counselling in a Chinese Context: Supporting Students in Need in Hong Kong (Routledge Series on Schools and Schooling in Asia) PDF
Similar educational counselling books
The Transformation of Vocational Education and Training (VET) in the Baltic States - Survey of Reforms and Developments: 4 (Technical and Vocational Education ... Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, one of the most modern member states of the eu Union, are a part of the "Copenhagen process," the EU’s education and schooling initiative. those international locations have loved detailed cognizance in ecu Vocational schooling and coaching (VET) coverage. This ebook reports and analyses reforms in VET and its functions.
A candid, accomplished, and insightful rationalization of what library tuition scholars have to do with a purpose to maximize their possibilities of getting a qualified place instantly after graduation.
This specified and well timed textual content examines the main known substance and approach addictions and specializes in present study and evidence-based therapy ideas. significant substance addictions mentioned contain alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, methamphetamines, and pharmaceuticals. whole chapters also are dedicated to the main usually stated technique addictions, making this article distinctive.
Group assets for Older Adults: courses and prone in an period of swap, Fourth version, via Robbyn Wacker and Karen Roberto, presents an in-depth overview of coverage and courses for the "aging network," answering such key questions as "How have courses for older adults advanced? " "Who makes use of those assets?
- Sexuality Counseling: Theory, Research, and Practice (Counseling and Professional Identity)
- Zakboek ziektebeelden (Dutch Edition)
- Therapeutic Expedition: Equipping the Christian Counselor for the Journey
- Photovoltaics Guidebook for Decision-Makers: Technological Status and Potential Role in Energy Economy (Physics and Astronomy Online Library)
- Entrepreneurship Education at Universities: Learning from Twenty European Cases (International Studies in Entrepreneurship)
Extra resources for School Counselling in a Chinese Context: Supporting Students in Need in Hong Kong (Routledge Series on Schools and Schooling in Asia)