By David Marlowe
Read or Download Psychological and Psychosocial Consequences of Combat and Deployment with Special Emphasis on the Gulf War (Gulf War Illnesses Series) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The fourth version of basic Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and finished presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the publication builds from an introductory part that incorporates basic neuroanatomy and is going directly to hide mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory platforms, motor platforms, regulatory platforms, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's earlier booklet, therapeutic the unbelievable: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep watch over, which was once for therapists, this e-book is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via figuring out the abuses and the way his or her signs might be effects of those abuses, and offers functional recommendation concerning how a survivor can in attaining balance and deal with the existence matters with which she or he can have hassle.
Chorea: factors and administration presents a entire and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and bought, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic circulate affliction. This ebook describes intimately the most recent medical and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a finished reference for the epigenetic foundation of commonest neuropsychiatric problems. the amount is prepared into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric issues, from addition to weight problems contributed by means of top specialists of their respective fields.
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Intervention for Youth: An Evidence-Based Approach to Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Psychology of Learning and Motivation: Advances in Research and Theory: 40
- Brain Lipids in Synaptic Function and Neurological Disease: Clues to Innovative Therapeutic Strategies for Brain Disorders
- The Aphasia Resource Book: Practical Ways to Help People with Aphasia (Speechmark Practical Therapy Resource)
- Addiction and Brain Damage: Volume 3 (Routledge Library Editions: Addictions)
Additional resources for Psychological and Psychosocial Consequences of Combat and Deployment with Special Emphasis on the Gulf War (Gulf War Illnesses Series)