By Sadao Adachi
the aim of this e-book is twofold:
* to debate the foremost homes of the group-IV, III-V and II-VI semiconductors
* to systemize those houses from a solid-state physics aspect
the vast majority of the textual content is dedicated to the outline of the lattice structural, thermal, elastic, lattice dynamic, digital energy-band structural, optical and service shipping houses of those semiconductors. a few corrective results and similar houses, equivalent to piezoelectric, elastooptic and electrooptic houses, also are discussed.
The e-book includes handy tables summarizing a number of the fabric parameters and the definitions of significant semiconductor homes. furthermore, graphs are integrated in an effort to make the data extra quantitative and intuitive.
The ebook is meant not just for semiconductor equipment engineers, but in addition physicists and actual chemists, and especially scholars focusing on the fields of semiconductor synthesis, crystal development, semiconductor machine physics and technology.
Read or Download Properties of Group-IV, III-V and II-VI Semiconductors (Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications) PDF
Best electronics books
Interesting new advancements are permitting sensors to move past the area of easy sensing of move or seize of pictures to carry info comparable to situation in a outfitted setting, the feel of contact, and the presence of chemical compounds. those sensors unencumber the potential of smarter platforms, permitting machines to have interaction with the area round them in additional clever and complicated methods.
Computerized Modulation category (AMC) has been a key know-how in lots of army, defense, and civilian telecommunication functions for many years. In army and safety purposes, modulation frequently serves as one other point of encryption; in sleek civilian purposes, a number of modulation forms could be hired by way of a sign transmitter to manage the knowledge fee and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents complete, in-depth assurance of the elemental thoughts of electric engineering. it really is written from an engineering point of view, with targeted emphasis on circuit performance and purposes. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately restricted which will prioritize the sensible features of electric engineering.
Purposes which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally prompted the combination of a big variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks normally specialise in protocols and networks and pay little cognizance to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Modeling and Characterization of RF and Microwave Power FETs: Characterization and Modeling of LDMOS and III-V Devices (The Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series)
- Voltage-to-Frequency Converters: CMOS Design and Implementation (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Design of CMOS Analog Integrated Fractional-Order Circuits: Applications in Medicine and Biology (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Random Signals and Processes Primer with MATLAB
- Introduction to Printed Electronics: 74 (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Extra resources for Properties of Group-IV, III-V and II-VI Semiconductors (Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications)