By David B. Kirk,Wen-mei W. Hwu
Programming hugely Parallel Processors discusses the elemental innovations of parallel programming and GPU structure. a number of recommendations for developing parallel courses are explored intimately. Case stories display the advance procedure, which starts with computational pondering and ends with powerful and effective parallel programs.
This publication describes computational pondering concepts that would let scholars to contemplate difficulties in ways in which are amenable to high-performance parallel computing. It makes use of CUDA (Compute Unified equipment Architecture), NVIDIA's software program improvement device created in particular for hugely parallel environments. stories how to in attaining either high-performance and high-reliability utilizing the CUDA programming version in addition to OpenCL.
This e-book is suggested for complicated scholars, software program engineers, programmers, and engineers.
- Teaches computational pondering and problem-solving thoughts that facilitate high-performance parallel computing.
- Utilizes CUDA (Compute Unified gadget Architecture), NVIDIA's software program improvement software created in particular for vastly parallel environments.
- Shows you the way to accomplish either high-performance and high-reliability utilizing the CUDA programming version in addition to OpenCL.
Read Online or Download Programming Massively Parallel Processors: A Hands-on Approach PDF
Similar systems architecture books
This is often either a realistic and theoretical advisor detailing the best way to installation a profitable ProVision® technique, utilizing a few actual company situations alongside the way in which. in contrast to different structure books, the strategy is holistic - it seems to be on the entire lifecycle of establishing a company case, via to utilizing the product.
This ebook describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 general analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout method, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS good points might be exploited so much successfully to analyze/understand a given digital procedure and discover the layout house.
This e-book is key studying for these wishing to acquire a structures point of view and a large view at the historical past, functionality and alertness of the newest advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader backstage of 3GPP and gives an simply obtainable realizing of the fundamental rules, the most recent steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations at the back of the advance of standardized good points.
This e-book introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the distance among the textual specification of embedded platforms and the executable version on the digital process point (ESL). Readers might be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing versions which not just let major verification projects during this early degree of the layout movement, but in addition could be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- IP Cores Design from Specifications to Production: Modeling, Verification, Optimization, and Protection (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Handbook of Network and System Administration
- Scalable and Near-Optimal Design Space Exploration for Embedded Systems
- Scaling OpenMP for Exascale Performance and Portability: 13th International Workshop on OpenMP, IWOMP 2017, Stony Brook, NY, USA, September 20–22, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Software Architectures and Tools for Computer Aided Process Engineering (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
Additional resources for Programming Massively Parallel Processors: A Hands-on Approach