By Prabhat Mishra,Nikil Dutt
This e-book is the 1st, complete survey of contemporary structure description languages and should be a useful reference for embedded process architects, designers, builders, and validation engineers. Readers will see that using specific structure description languages will result in productiveness profits in designing specific (application-specific) kinds of embedded processors.
* finished insurance of all smooth structure description languages... use the proper ADL to layout your processor to suit your application;
* most modern details on hand approximately every one structure description language from the developers...save time chasing down trustworthy documentation;
* Describes how each one structure desccription language permits key layout automation projects, comparable to simulation, synthesis and testing...fit the ADL in your layout cycle;
Read or Download Processor Description Languages (Systems on Silicon) PDF
Best systems architecture books
This can be either a realistic and theoretical advisor detailing easy methods to install a profitable ProVision® approach, utilizing a few actual company instances alongside the best way. in contrast to different structure books, the procedure is holistic - it appears to be like on the complete lifecycle of establishing a company case, via to utilizing the product.
This booklet describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 general analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout process, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS positive aspects could be exploited such a lot successfully to analyze/understand a given digital procedure and discover the layout house.
This publication is vital studying for these wishing to acquire a platforms point of view and a extensive view at the heritage, functionality and alertness of the most recent advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader behind the curtain of 3GPP and offers an simply available knowing of the elemental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations in the back of the improvement of standardized beneficial properties.
This publication introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the distance among the textual specification of embedded platforms and the executable version on the digital method point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing types which not just enable major verification initiatives during this early level of the layout circulation, but in addition may be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Performance Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (Computer and Communication Sciences)
- Computer Modelling for Sustainable Urban Design: Physical Principles, Methods and Applications
- Computing System Reliability: Models and Analysis (Cell Engineering)
- Microarchitecture of Network-on-Chip Routers: A Designer's Perspective
- The JR Programming Language: Concurrent Programming in an Extended Java (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
Extra resources for Processor Description Languages (Systems on Silicon)