By William James Dally,Brian Patrick Towles
This e-book deals a close and complete presentation of the fundamental ideas of interconnection community layout, basically illustrating them with a number of examples, bankruptcy routines, and case reviews. It contains hardware-level descriptions of suggestions, permitting a dressmaker to determine all of the steps of the method from summary layout to concrete implementation.
- Case reviews in the course of the e-book draw on large writer event in designing interconnection networks over a interval of greater than 20 years, supplying actual international examples of what works, and what doesn't.
- Tightly strategies with implementation expenses to facilitate a deeper realizing of the tradeoffs within the layout of a pragmatic network.
- A set of examples and routines in each bankruptcy aid the reader to completely comprehend all of the implications of each layout decision.
Read Online or Download Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) PDF
Best systems architecture books
This is often either a realistic and theoretical advisor detailing tips on how to set up a profitable ProVision® method, utilizing a few actual enterprise instances alongside the way in which. in contrast to different structure books, the technique is holistic - it appears on the complete lifecycle of creating a enterprise case, via to utilizing the product.
This e-book describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 normal analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout process, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS beneficial properties might be exploited such a lot successfully to analyze/understand a given digital method and discover the layout area.
This booklet is vital examining for these wishing to acquire a platforms standpoint and a huge view at the historical past, functionality and alertness of the most recent advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader behind the curtain of 3GPP and offers an simply obtainable figuring out of the fundamental rules, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations in the back of the advance of standardized good points.
This booklet introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the space among the textual specification of embedded structures and the executable version on the digital procedure point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing versions which not just enable major verification projects during this early level of the layout circulation, but in addition might be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Modeling, Analysis and Optimization of Network-on-Chip Communication Architectures: 184 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Problem-solving in High Performance Computing: A Situational Awareness Approach with Linux
- Correct-by-Construction Approaches for SoC Design
Extra resources for Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)