By David J. Pervin,Steven L. Spiegel
Read Online or Download Practical Peacemaking in the Middle East: Arms Control and Regional Security: 001 (Garland Reference Library of Social Science) PDF
Similar war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired quite a few innovations to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic rigidity whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic forget of ethnic teams by way of either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has led to the politicization of ethnic id in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key international strength participant has stronger Moscow’s overseas financial and political effect while inflicting crisis among different states frightened of changing into too depending on Russia as an strength provider. the worldwide monetary situation shook this validated snapshot of Russia as an fundamental strength superpower, resistant to unfavorable exterior affects and printed the whole quantity of Russia’s dependence on oil and fuel for financial and political impact.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the protection dangers are better than in contexts of average catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is especially risky for humanitarians. This existential danger impacts the actual life of reduction staff and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the center ideals of humanitarians and the underlying rules of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a chain of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem previous urban Initiative, or JOCI, a big Canadian-led song diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être was once to discover sustainable governance options for the outdated urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige matters dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- Saudi Arabia and Iran: Friends or Foes?
- EU Foreign Policy and Crisis Management Operations: Power, purpose and domestic politics (Routledge Studies in European Security and Strategy)
- The Political Economy of Regional Peacemaking (Michigan Studies In International Political Economy)
- African Frontiers: Insurgency, Governance and Peacebuilding in Postcolonial States (The Ashgate Plus Series in International Relations and Politics)
- Mediation of International Conflicts: A Rational Model (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
Additional resources for Practical Peacemaking in the Middle East: Arms Control and Regional Security: 001 (Garland Reference Library of Social Science)