By Lester L. Helms
Read or Download Potential Theory (Universitext) PDF
Similar differential equations books
Incorporating a few improvements, answer innovations for trouble-free Partial Differential Equations, moment version offers the most very important and popular equipment for fixing partial differential equations (PDEs). The options coated comprise separation of variables, approach to features, eigenfunction enlargement, Fourier and Laplace variations, Green’s features, perturbation tools, and asymptotic research.
Written via a number one student in arithmetic, this monograph discusses the Radon remodel, a box that has vast ranging functions to X-ray know-how, partial differential equations, nuclear magnetic resonance scanning, and tomography. during this booklet, Ehrenpreis makes a speciality of fresh study and highlights the robust courting among high-level natural arithmetic and purposes of the Radon remodel to parts reminiscent of clinical imaging.
This monograph is meant to give the basics of the speculation of summary parabolic evolution equations and to teach the way to observe to numerous nonlinear dif- sion equations and structures bobbing up in technological know-how. the idea provides us a uni? ed and s- tematic therapy for concrete nonlinear diffusion types.
Medical Computing and Differential Equations: An creation to Numerical equipment, is a wonderful supplement to creation to Numerical tools by means of Ortega and Poole. The e-book emphasizes the significance of fixing differential equations on a working laptop or computer, which includes a wide a part of what has end up known as medical computing.
- Dispersive Equations and Nonlinear Waves: Generalized Korteweg–de Vries, Nonlinear Schrödinger, Wave and Schrödinger Maps (Oberwolfach Seminars)
- Approximate Analytical Methods for Solving Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods for Image Registration (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
- Topological Dynamical Systems: An Introduction to the Dynamics of Continuous Mappings (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach: 99 (Monographs in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Potential Theory (Universitext)