By James Jixian Wang
Read Online or Download Port-City Interplays in China (Transport and Mobility) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
How have smooth labour markets constructed? either labour economists and fiscal historians agree that it is vital to examine labour markets of their ancient context. Labour marketplace Evolution does simply this. The participants research the operation and improvement of labour markets in Western Europe and North the USA considering that 1500.
This can be the 5th ebook released in the Ashgate reports in Resilience Engineering sequence. the 1st quantity brought resilience engineering extensively. the second one and 3rd volumes demonstrated the study beginning for the real-world purposes that then have been defined within the fourth quantity: Resilience Engineering in perform.
Duman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism via proposing an research of labour marketplace reforms in Greece and Turkey - wondering the position of sophistication fight at the implementation approach. She additionally scrutinises the impression of the worldwide monetary drawback and the execution of reform rules in those nations.
In accordance with the re-discovery of a misplaced sociological venture led via Norbert Elias on the collage of Leicester, this booklet re-visits the venture: The Adjustment of younger employees to paintings occasions and grownup Roles. Norbert Elias's misplaced examine uses the interview booklets documenting the lives of approximately 900 Leicester institution leavers on the time, to provide a special account of Elias's purely foray into large-scale, publicly funded study.
- The U.S. Labor Market: Questions and Challenges for Public Policy
- Dilemmas of the Welfare Mix: The New Structure of Welfare in an Era of Privatization (Nonprofit and Civil Society Studies)
- Free Labor: Workfare and the Contested Language of Neoliberalism
- Intelligent and Honest Radicals: The Chicago Federation of Labor and the Politics of Progression
- Redefined Labour Spaces: Organising Workers in Post-Liberalised India
- The Economics of Overtime Working
Additional resources for Port-City Interplays in China (Transport and Mobility)