By Shripad Tuljapurkar,Ian Pool,Vipan Prachuabmoh
Read Online or Download Population, Resources and Development: 1 (International Studies in Population) PDF
Similar demography books
Elevated girl participation within the labour industry is a really major function of contemporary financial improvement. This quantity analyzes how demographic stipulations have favorite or slowed the rise and what the demographic results of the rise will be.
The USA is without doubt one of the wealthiest international locations on the planet, however it is way from the healthiest. Although lifestyles expectancy and survival charges within the usa have more desirable dramatically over the last century, american citizens reside shorter lives and adventure extra accidents and health problems than humans in different high-income nations.
Most folks price to have young ones nonetheless hugely. yet what's the optimum second to have the 1st? the choice on having little ones or no longer and if definite at the timing of the 1st is without doubt one of the so much tough ones to make, additionally since it kind of coincides with quite a few different heavy judgements on shaping the lifestyles path (like on union formation, labour marketplace profession, housing lodging, and so on.
In response to China’s lately published 2010 inhabitants census info, this edited quantity analyses the newest demographic tendencies in China, within the context of vital social and fiscal upheavals. The editor and the specialist individuals describe the most positive factors of China’s demography, and concentrate on the main points of this newest section of its demographic transition.
- Economic Foundations for Creative Ageing Policy: Volume I Context and Considerations: 1
- The World's Population: An Encyclopedia of Critical Issues, Crises, and Ever-Growing Countries
- Boomerang Kids: The Demography of Previously Launched Adults (SpringerBriefs in Population Studies)
- Rural Retirement Migration: 21 (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- HIV/AIDS in South Africa 25 Years On: Psychosocial Perspectives
- India’s Family Planning Programme: Policies, practices and challenges
Extra info for Population, Resources and Development: 1 (International Studies in Population)