By Nadeya Sayed Ali Mohammed
Read Online or Download Population and Development of the Arab Gulf States: The Case of Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait PDF
Best demography books
Elevated girl participation within the labour marketplace is a really major characteristic of contemporary fiscal improvement. This quantity analyzes how demographic stipulations have favourite or slowed the rise and what the demographic results of the rise will be.
The us is without doubt one of the wealthiest international locations on the planet, however it is much from the healthiest. Although existence expectancy and survival premiums within the usa have more suitable dramatically over the last century, american citizens stay shorter lives and event extra accidents and health problems than humans in different high-income international locations.
Most folks worth to have young ones nonetheless hugely. yet what's the optimum second to have the 1st? the choice on having childrens or now not and if definite at the timing of the 1st is without doubt one of the such a lot tough ones to make, additionally since it kind of coincides with numerous different heavy judgements on shaping the lifestyles direction (like on union formation, labour industry occupation, housing lodging, and so forth.
According to China’s lately published 2010 inhabitants census facts, this edited quantity analyses the latest demographic developments in China, within the context of important social and monetary upheavals. The editor and the professional members describe the most good points of China’s demography, and concentrate on the main points of this most up-to-date section of its demographic transition.
- The Demography of Health and Healthcare: 13 (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- Subnational Population Estimates: 31 (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- Population, Economic Growth and Agriculture in Less Developed Countries (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
- Disability and Qualitative Inquiry: Methods for Rethinking an Ableist World (Interdisciplinary Disability Studies)
- Birth, Death, and Religious Faith in an English Dissenting Community: A Microhistory of Nailsworth and Hinterland, 1695–1837
- The Politics of Reproduction in Ottoman Society, 1838–1900 ("The Body, Gender and Culture")
Additional resources for Population and Development of the Arab Gulf States: The Case of Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait