By Ann Wortinger,Kara Burns
Nutrition and illness administration for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, moment Edition deals a radical replace and critical growth of this easy-to-use creation to veterinary meals and nutrition, with broader species assurance, a brand new part on dietary administration of disorder, and plenty of new chapters.
• Provides a whole connection with veterinary nutrients, from the basics to feeding better half animals of any age and wellbeing and fitness status
• Adds info on foodstuff in birds, small mammals, and horses to the present puppy and cat coverage
• Presents a brand new part on coping with affliction via foodstuff, with 10 new ailment chapters
• Offers extra new chapters on dietary calculations, different types of puppy meals, uncooked meals diets, ingredients and preservatives, foodstuff myths, dietary aid, and assisted feeding
• Includes entry to a significant other site with case stories, evaluate questions and solutions, and the figures from the ebook in PowerPoint
Read Online or Download Nutrition and Disease Management for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to an exhilarating new sequence that's in particular designed, utilizing an available note-based sort, to supply swift and straightforward entry to up to date scientific and diagnostic details. Veterinary ophthalmology has accelerated significantly over the past few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, carrier, examine, nutrition, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of significant curiosity and value to society. because the world’s inhabitants keeps to extend, a big problem for society is the upkeep of a powerful and achievable foodstuff approach, that is associated with the health and luxury of meals animals.
The fourth variation of the textbook Herpetology covers the elemental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual zone. not just does it function a great starting place for contemporary herpetology classes, however it can also be proper to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 method sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. consistent with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti in step with evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove process diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Georgis' Parasitology for Veterinarians - E-Book (Georgi's Parasitology For Veterinarians)
- Principles of Veterinary Parasitology
- Canine Olfaction Science and Law: Advances in Forensic Science, Medicine, Conservation, and Environmental Remediation
- Canine and Feline Cytology - E-Book: A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide
- Small Animal Neurological Emergencies
- Versuchstierkunde: Tierpflege in Forschung und Klinik (German Edition)
Additional info for Nutrition and Disease Management for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses