By Santanu Saha Ray
Numerical research with Algorithms and Programming is the 1st complete textbook to supply specific insurance of numerical tools, their algorithms, and corresponding laptop courses. It offers many options for the effective numerical answer of difficulties in technology and engineering.
Along with various worked-out examples, end-of-chapter routines, and Mathematica® courses, the ebook comprises the traditional algorithms for numerical computation:
- Root discovering for nonlinear equations
- Interpolation and approximation of services by means of easier computational development blocks, akin to polynomials and splines
- The resolution of structures of linear equations and triangularization
- Approximation of features and least sq. approximation
- Numerical differentiation and divided changes
- Numerical quadrature and integration
- Numerical recommendations of standard differential equations (ODEs) and boundary price difficulties
- Numerical resolution of partial differential equations (PDEs)
The textual content develops scholars’ knowing of the development of numerical algorithms and the applicability of the equipment. by way of completely learning the algorithms, scholars will become aware of how a number of tools supply accuracy, potency, scalability, and balance for large-scale systems.
Read or Download Numerical Analysis with Algorithms and Programming PDF
Similar number systems books
The numerical therapy of partial differential equations with particle equipment and meshfree discretization options is a really lively examine box either within the arithmetic and engineering neighborhood. because of their independence of a mesh, particle schemes and meshfree equipment can take care of huge geometric alterations of the area extra simply than classical discretization recommendations.
The research and simulation of multifield difficulties have lately turn into essentially the most genuine and bright components of study. even supposing the person subproblems of advanced technical and actual phenomena usually are understood individually, their interplay and coupling create not just new problems but in addition a whole new point and caliber of interacting coupled box difficulties.
This ebook provides mathematical types that come up in present photographic technological know-how. The e-book includes seventeen chapters, each one facing one region of photographic technological know-how, and a last bankruptcy containing workouts. each one bankruptcy, other than the 2 introductory chapters, commence with common heritage info at a degree comprehensible by way of graduate and undergraduate scholars.
This publication is set computing eigenvalues, eigenvectors, and invariant subspaces of matrices. therapy comprises generalized and established eigenvalue difficulties and all important features of eigenvalue computations. a different function is the targeted remedy of dependent eigenvalue difficulties, supplying perception on accuracy and potency earnings to be anticipated from algorithms that take the constitution of a matrix under consideration.
- Computational Electromagnetics (Texts in Applied Mathematics)
- Numerik für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Optimal Quadratic Programming Algorithms: 23 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Layer-Adapted Meshes for Reaction-Convection-Diffusion Problems (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Boundary Integral Equations: 164 (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
Additional info for Numerical Analysis with Algorithms and Programming