By Ricardo Lopez-Ruiz,Daniele Fournier-Prunaret,Yoshifumi Nishio,Clara Gracio
Read Online or Download Nonlinear Maps and their Applications: Selected Contributions from the NOMA 2013 International Workshop (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) PDF
Similar differential equations books
Incorporating a few improvements, resolution concepts for straightforward Partial Differential Equations, moment version provides the most vital and regular tools for fixing partial differential equations (PDEs). The suggestions coated contain separation of variables, approach to features, eigenfunction growth, Fourier and Laplace differences, Green’s features, perturbation equipment, and asymptotic research.
Written by means of a number one student in arithmetic, this monograph discusses the Radon rework, a box that has extensive ranging functions to X-ray expertise, partial differential equations, nuclear magnetic resonance scanning, and tomography. during this e-book, Ehrenpreis specializes in contemporary learn and highlights the powerful dating among high-level natural arithmetic and functions of the Radon remodel to parts resembling scientific imaging.
This monograph is meant to give the basics of the idea of summary parabolic evolution equations and to teach the right way to observe to numerous nonlinear dif- sion equations and structures coming up in technology. the speculation offers us a uni? ed and s- tematic therapy for concrete nonlinear diffusion versions.
Medical Computing and Differential Equations: An advent to Numerical tools, is a wonderful supplement to creation to Numerical tools through Ortega and Poole. The booklet emphasizes the significance of fixing differential equations on a working laptop or computer, which contains a wide a part of what has end up referred to as medical computing.
- Brownian Motion and its Applications to Mathematical Analysis: École d'Été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour XLIII – 2013 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics / École d'Été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour)
- Incompressible Bipolar and Non-Newtonian Viscous Fluid Flow (Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics)
- IUTAM Symposium on Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Monticello, Illinois, U.S.A., 26–30 August 2002 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach: 99 (Monographs in Mathematics)
- Integral Methods in Science and Engineering, Volume 1: Analytic Methods
- Mathematical Modeling in Biomedical Imaging I: Electrical and Ultrasound Tomographies, Anomaly Detection, and Brain Imaging (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Nonlinear Maps and their Applications: Selected Contributions from the NOMA 2013 International Workshop (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)