By Robert L. Karol
Read Online or Download Neuropsychosocial Intervention: The Practical Treatment of Severe Behavioral Dyscontrol After Acquired Brain Injury PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The fourth version of primary Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and finished presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the booklet builds from an introductory part that comes with basic neuroanatomy and is going directly to conceal mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory structures, motor platforms, regulatory platforms, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's past publication, therapeutic the unbelievable: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain regulate, which used to be for therapists, this booklet is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via knowing the abuses and the way his or her indicators will be outcomes of those abuses, and provides functional suggestion concerning how a survivor can in attaining balance and deal with the existence matters with which she or he can have hassle.
Chorea: reasons and administration presents a complete and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and bought, which lead to this universal hyperkinetic stream illness. This publication describes intimately the newest scientific and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric problems and Epigenetics is a complete reference for the epigenetic foundation of commonest neuropsychiatric problems. the quantity is equipped into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric problems, from addition to weight problems contributed via top specialists of their respective fields.
- Handbook of Microdialysis: Methods, Applications and Perspectives (Handbook of Behavioral Neuroscience)
- Neurobiology and Treatment of Traumatic Dissociation: Towards an Embodied Self
- Clinical Neuropsychology: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians
- Cultural Evolution: Society, Technology, Language, and Religion (Strüngmann Forum Reports)
- Treatment of Traumatized Adults and Children: Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice (Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice Series)
Extra resources for Neuropsychosocial Intervention: The Practical Treatment of Severe Behavioral Dyscontrol After Acquired Brain Injury