By Chad Noggle PhD ABN,Chad A., PhD, ABN Noggle,Raymond S., PhD, ABPP, ABN, ABPdN Dean,Mark T., Ph.D, ABPP Barisa
"Neuropsychological Rehabilitation offers priceless introductory fabric and backgroundinformation on a number of problems, checks, and rehabilitative interventions for grownup andgeriatric populations...This ebook is vital for psychologists or scientific neuropsychologists who've a stronginterest in figuring out the present clinical elements of neuropsychological rehabilitation."--PsycCRITIQUES
This quantity disseminates wisdom in regards to the such a lot complicated practices and strategies within the rehabilitation of neuropsychological deficits, masking either particular neuropsychological domain names and methods in neurorehabilitation. It adheres to the philosophy that it isn't sufficient to spot a deficit or diagnose a sickness until doing so is helping to direct rehabilitation efforts to enhance functionality. meant to strengthen scientific talents, the publication is going past floor diagnostic perform to foster rehabilitative efforts based on residual deficits and ailment.
The quantity starts by way of addressing the rules of neuropsychology in rehabilitation and discussing, intensive, domain-specific rehabilitation practices, with a spotlight on functioning. this is often through a dialogue of supplemental purposes and practices that transcend function-specific technique together with neuroimaging and pharmacological brokers. additionally coated is the position of system/environmental manipulation and transitioning options. the ultimate part attends to these presentations/groupings most typically obvious in rehabilitation perform for which there's no prototypical form.
- Presents intensive the main complex scientific functions for neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Covers neuropsychological rehabilitation by way of particular cognitive domain names (attention, language, reminiscence) and methods to and practices in neurorehabilitation (neuroimaging, vocational rehabilitation, pharmacological rehabilitation)
- Written via the most important students within the field
Read Online or Download Neuropsychological Rehabilitation (Contemporary Neuropsychology) PDF
Best neuropsychology books
The fourth version of primary Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and entire presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the e-book builds from an introductory part that incorporates primary neuroanatomy and is going directly to hide mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory structures, motor platforms, regulatory platforms, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Unlike the author's earlier booklet, therapeutic the unbelievable: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain regulate, which was once for therapists, this e-book is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via knowing the abuses and the way his or her indicators could be results of those abuses, and provides sensible suggestion relating to how a survivor can in achieving balance and deal with the existence concerns with which she or he could have trouble.
Chorea: factors and administration presents a entire and well timed replace for the big variety of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic circulate disease. This booklet describes intimately the newest scientific and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric problems and Epigenetics is a complete reference for the epigenetic foundation of most typical neuropsychiatric issues. the quantity is equipped into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric issues, from addition to weight problems contributed through top specialists of their respective fields.
- The Handbook of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Effective Psychotherapy for Individuals with Brain Injury
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Focal Neuropathies: Correlation with Electrodiagnosis
- Methods in Behavioral Pharmacology (Techniques in the Behavioral and Neural Sciences)
- Intellectual Disability: Criminal and Civil Forensic Issues (AACN Workshop Series)
- Nervous Disease in Late Eighteenth-Century Britain: The Reality of a Fashionable Disorder: Volume 8 (Studies for the Society for the Social History of Medicine)
Extra resources for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation (Contemporary Neuropsychology)