By R. Shane Tubbs,Elias Rizk,Mohammadali M. Shoja,Marios Loukas,Nicholas Barbaro,Robert J. Spinner
Nerves and Nerve Injuries is the 1st finished paintings dedicated to the nerves of the physique. An crucial paintings for a person learning the nerves or treating sufferers with nerve accidents, those books turns into the ‘go to’ source within the box. The nerves are taken care of in a scientific demeanour, discussing information corresponding to their anatomy (both macro- and microscopic), body structure, exam (physical and imaging), pathology, and medical and surgical interventions. The authors contributing their services are overseas specialists at the topic. The books hide issues from precise nerve anatomy and embryology to state-of-the-art wisdom on the topic of remedy, disorder and mathematical modeling of the nerves.
Nerves and Nerve accidents quantity 1 makes a speciality of the historical past of nerves, embryology, anatomy, imaging, and diagnostics. This quantity presents a enormously designated evaluation of the anatomy of the peripheral and cranial nerves in addition to finished information of imaging modalities and diagnostic checks.
- Detailed anatomy of the peripheral and cranial nerves together with their background and ultrastructure
- Comprehensive info of the imaging modalities and diagnostic assessments used for viewing and investigating the nerves
- Authored by way of leaders within the box worldwide – the broadest, such a lot professional insurance available
Read Online or Download Nerves and Nerve Injuries: Vol 1: History, Embryology, Anatomy, Imaging, and Diagnostics PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The fourth variation of primary Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and complete presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the ebook builds from an introductory part that comes with primary neuroanatomy and is going directly to disguise mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory structures, motor structures, regulatory structures, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's prior ebook, therapeutic the incredible: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep watch over, which was once for therapists, this booklet is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via realizing the abuses and the way his or her indicators will be outcomes of those abuses, and provides sensible recommendation concerning how a survivor can in attaining balance and deal with the existence concerns with which she or he can have trouble.
Chorea: explanations and administration presents a finished and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and bought, which lead to this universal hyperkinetic stream sickness. This publication describes intimately the most recent scientific and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a finished reference for the epigenetic foundation of most typical neuropsychiatric problems. the amount is equipped into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric issues, from addition to weight problems contributed by way of prime specialists of their respective fields.
- Beyond Invisible Walls: The Psychological Legacy of Soviet Trauma, East European Therapists and Their Patients (Series in Trauma and Loss)
- Neuropsychology: From Theory to Practice
- Handbook of Cannabis and Related Pathologies: Biology, Pharmacology, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia: Definitions, Diagnosis, and Treatment (AACN Workshop Series)
- Visual Perception Part 2: Fundamentals of Awareness, Multi-Sensory Integration and High-Order Perception (Progress in Brain Research)
Additional resources for Nerves and Nerve Injuries: Vol 1: History, Embryology, Anatomy, Imaging, and Diagnostics