By Gian Luca Foresti,Carlo S. Regazzoni,Pramod K. Varshney
Read Online or Download Multisensor Surveillance Systems: The Fusion Perspective PDF
Similar educational counselling books
The Transformation of Vocational Education and Training (VET) in the Baltic States - Survey of Reforms and Developments: 4 (Technical and Vocational Education ... Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, one of the most recent member states of the eu Union, are a part of the "Copenhagen process," the EU’s education and schooling initiative. those countries have loved targeted realization in eu Vocational schooling and coaching (VET) coverage. This publication studies and analyses reforms in VET and its functions.
A candid, complete, and insightful rationalization of what library tuition scholars have to do so as to maximize their possibilities of getting a qualified place instantly after graduation.
This certain and well timed textual content examines the main commonly used substance and strategy addictions and makes a speciality of present examine and evidence-based therapy innovations. significant substance addictions mentioned comprise alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, methamphetamines, and prescribed drugs. entire chapters also are dedicated to the main often brought up approach addictions, making this article distinctive.
Group assets for Older Adults: courses and companies in an period of swap, Fourth variation, via Robbyn Wacker and Karen Roberto, offers an in-depth assessment of coverage and courses for the "aging network," answering such key questions as "How have courses for older adults developed? " "Who makes use of those assets?
- The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner, with DSM-5 Updates, 2nd Edition (PracticePlanners)
- Person-Centered Approaches for Counselors (Theories for Counselors)
- Advising Student Groups and Organizations (Jossey Bass Higher and Adult Education)
- The School Counselor's Study Guide for Credentialing Exams
- Working with Grieving and Traumatized Children and Adolescents: Discovering What Matters Most Through Evidence-Based, Sensory Interventions
Additional resources for Multisensor Surveillance Systems: The Fusion Perspective