By Oded Goldreich
Read Online or Download Modern Cryptography, Probabilistic Proofs and Pseudorandomness (Algorithms and Combinatorics) PDF
Best probability & statistics books
This available ebook goals to assemble in one quantity the necessities of stochastic networks. Stochastic networks became regular as a easy version of many actual platforms in a various diversity of fields. Written by way of top authors within the box, this ebook is intended for use as a reference or supplementary analyzing via practitioners in operations study, desktops, communications networks, creation making plans, and logistics.
For the 1st variants of the booklet likelihood (GTM 95), each one bankruptcy integrated a accomplished and numerous set of correct workouts. whereas the paintings at the 3rd version was once nonetheless in growth, it was once made up our minds that it might be extra acceptable to put up a separate ebook that will contain all the workouts from past editions, in addition to many new routines.
Myoung-jae Lee stories the 3 most well-liked equipment (and their extensions) in utilized economics and different social sciences: matching, regression discontinuity, and distinction in variations. This ebook introduces the underlying econometric and statistical rules, indicates what's pointed out and the way the pointed out parameters are expected, and illustrates how they're utilized with actual empirical examples.
This publication presents a common creation to the R Commander graphical consumer interface (GUI) to R for readers who're strange with R. it truly is appropriate to be used as a supplementary textual content in a simple or intermediate-level records path. it's not meant to exchange a simple or different records textual content yet really to counterpoint it, even though it does advertise sound statistical perform within the examples.
- Weight-of-Evidence for Forensic DNA Profiles (Statistics in Practice)
- Reproducible Research with R and R Studio, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
- The Program Evaluation Prism: Using Statistical Methods to Discover Patterns
- Business Statistics: Pearson New International Edition
- The Gini Methodology: A Primer on a Statistical Methodology: 272 (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Applications: MOPTA, Bethlehem, PA, USA, August 2014 Selected Contributions (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
Additional resources for Modern Cryptography, Probabilistic Proofs and Pseudorandomness (Algorithms and Combinatorics)