By Carol Ann Borchert,Gary W Ives
- uncomplicated and complicated serials cataloging
- digital source license language
- enforcing an institutional repository (IR)
- influence of digitizing serials within the subsequent ten years
- information about the good fortune in digitizing Colorado’s historical Newspaper assortment
- evolving roles within the electronic conversation method
- overview of a few of the makes use of of FRBR
- replacement quotation resources past the internet
- blogs, wikis, and podcasts
- dealing with group of workers
- source description and entry (RDA)
- vendor-sponsored education
- digital source administration (ERM) structures
- practices and ideas of excellent venture administration
- Open entry publishing assortment improvement
- print and on-line magazine price comparisons
- and more!
Mile-High perspectives: Surveying the Serials Vista: NASIG 2006 is a horizon-expanding assortment that's ideal for librarians, publishers, and advertisement owners drawn to the way forward for serials publication.
Read Online or Download Mile-High Views: Surveying the Serials Vista: NASIG 2006 PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Assembly the prevailing want for a source on Spanish violin and viola song, this consultant offers the instructor and performer with info on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries supply useful details in regards to point of trouble, musical language, and period and variety of pursuits.
The one most vital quantity for an individual drawn to the Civil warfare to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword via James M. McPherson) the 1st consultant to Civil battle literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this e-book presents the main complete, updated, and informative survey and research of the large physique of Civil battle literature.
This ebook presents historians and genealogists with a one-stop consultant to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment saved in Georgia’s many repositories. With this consultant in hand, researchers will now not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and brooding about in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the conflict and the studies of these who lived via and have been impacted by way of it.
Aid your library leverage possibilities within the renowned homemade publishing stream through following this guide's method for developing and generating books. • deals librarians a extensive assessment of self-publishing and indicates them how they could turn into a part of the method• gains interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the function of the library as a publishing heart• contains sensible recommendation for purchasing all started in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
- British Banking: A Guide to Historical Records (Studies in British Business Archives)
- Historical Dictionary of Kierkegaard's Philosophy (Historical Dictionaries of Religions, Philosophies, and Movements Series)
- Popular Music Theory and Analysis: A Research and Information Guide (Routledge Music Bibliographies)
- Forgetful Muses: Reading the Author in the Text
- Benjamin Britten: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in Music)
- Writers as Public Intellectuals: Literature, Celebrity, Democracy (Palgrave Studies in Modern European Literature)
Additional resources for Mile-High Views: Surveying the Serials Vista: NASIG 2006