By L. F. Chen,C. K. Ong,C. P. Neo,V. V. Varadan,Vijay K. Varadan
- Provides a finished creation to microwave idea and microwave size techniques.
- Examines each point of microwave fabric houses, circuit layout and applications.
- Presents fabrics estate characterisation tools in addition to a dialogue of the underlying theory.
- Outlines the significance of microwave absorbers within the relief in noise degrees in microwave circuits and their value inside defence applications.
- Relates every one size strategy to its software around the fields of microwave engineering, high-speed electronics, distant sensing and the actual sciences.
This publication will entice working towards engineers and technicians operating within the parts of RF, microwaves, communications, solid-state units and radar. Senior scholars, researchers in microwave engineering and microelectronics and fabric scientists also will locate this ebook a truly worthy reference.
Read or Download Microwave Electronics: Measurement and Materials Characterization PDF
Best electronics books
Fascinating new advancements are allowing sensors to move past the world of easy sensing of circulate or catch of pictures to carry info comparable to position in a outfitted atmosphere, the experience of contact, and the presence of chemical compounds. those sensors release the opportunity of smarter platforms, permitting machines to engage with the realm round them in additional clever and complex methods.
Computerized Modulation type (AMC) has been a key expertise in lots of army, defense, and civilian telecommunication functions for many years. In army and safeguard functions, modulation usually serves as one other point of encryption; in sleek civilian functions, a number of modulation forms should be hired through a sign transmitter to manage the knowledge price and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook offers entire, in-depth insurance of the basic thoughts of electric engineering. it truly is written from an engineering point of view, with targeted emphasis on circuit performance and functions. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately restricted in an effort to prioritize the sensible facets of electric engineering.
Functions which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally prompted the mixing of a giant variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks frequently specialise in protocols and networks and pay little recognition to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Compact Models for Integrated Circuit Design: Conventional Transistors and Beyond
- Antenna Design for Mobile Devices (Wiley - IEEE)
- Minimizing Spurious Tones in Digital Delta-Sigma Modulators (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Antenna Arraying Techniques in the Deep Space Network (JPL Deep-Space Communications and Navigation Series)
- Multiple Models Approach in Automation: Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Systems (Automation-Control and Industrial Engineering)
- Characterization in Silicon Processing (Materials Characterization)
Additional resources for Microwave Electronics: Measurement and Materials Characterization