By Ronald R. Rindfuss,Minja Kim Choe
Read or Download Low and Lower Fertility: Variations across Developed Countries PDF
Similar demography books
Elevated girl participation within the labour industry is a truly major characteristic of modern financial improvement. This quantity analyzes how demographic stipulations have favorite or slowed the rise and what the demographic results of the rise will be.
The USA is without doubt one of the wealthiest countries on the earth, however it is much from the healthiest. Although lifestyles expectancy and survival premiums within the usa have more desirable dramatically over the last century, american citizens dwell shorter lives and adventure extra accidents and health problems than humans in different high-income nations.
Most folks price to have youngsters nonetheless hugely. yet what's the optimum second to have the 1st? the choice on having kids or now not and if definite at the timing of the 1st is among the so much tricky ones to make, additionally since it roughly coincides with a number of different heavy judgements on shaping the existence direction (like on union formation, labour industry profession, housing lodging, and so on.
According to China’s lately published 2010 inhabitants census information, this edited quantity analyses the latest demographic traits in China, within the context of vital social and financial upheavals. The editor and the professional members describe the most positive factors of China’s demography, and concentrate on the main points of this most recent section of its demographic transition.
- Ageing in East Asia: Challenges and Policies for the Twenty-First Century (Comparative Development and Policy in Asia)
- Racial Identities, Genetic Ancestry, and Health in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Uruguay
- Urban Growth Analysis and Remote Sensing: A Case Study of Kolkata, India 1980–2010 (SpringerBriefs in Geography)
- Nashville in the New Millennium: Immigrant Settlement, Urban Transformation, and Social Belonging
- Agent-Based Modelling in Population Studies: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- Paleodemography: Age Distributions from Skeletal Samples (Cambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology)
Extra info for Low and Lower Fertility: Variations across Developed Countries