By Robert Grover,Kelly Visnak,Carmaine Ternes,Miranda Ericsson,Lissa Staley
Help your library leverage possibilities within the well known home made publishing move by way of following this guide's approach for growing and generating books.
• bargains librarians a wide assessment of self-publishing and indicates them how they could develop into a part of the process
• gains interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing
• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing center
• contains sensible recommendation for buying all started in self-publishing
• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and patrons
Read Online or Download Libraries Partnering with Self-Publishing: A Winning Combination: A Winning Combination PDF
Best publishing & books books
Assembly the present desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola tune, this advisor presents the trainer and performer with info on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries supply sensible details with reference to point of trouble, musical language, and length and variety of activities.
The one most vital quantity for somebody attracted to the Civil battle to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword through James M. McPherson) the 1st advisor to Civil struggle literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this booklet offers the main finished, up to date, and informative survey and research of the massive physique of Civil battle literature.
This e-book presents historians and genealogists with a one-stop advisor to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment saved in Georgia’s many repositories. With this advisor in hand, researchers will now not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and considering in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the battle and the stories of these who lived via and have been impacted by way of it.
Aid your library leverage possibilities within the well known selfmade publishing flow through following this guide's approach for developing and generating books. • bargains librarians a large assessment of self-publishing and exhibits them how they could turn into a part of the method• gains interviews with library execs skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the function of the library as a publishing heart• contains sensible recommendation for buying begun in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
- Books, Bytes and Business: The Promise of Digital Publishing
- Songs for Young Singers: An Annotated List for Developing Voices
- Daddy Grace: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Studies)
- Illustrated Religious Texts in the North of Europe, 1500-1800
- Publishers, Readers, and Digital Engagement (New Directions in Book History)
Additional info for Libraries Partnering with Self-Publishing: A Winning Combination: A Winning Combination