By David J. Bartholomew,Martin Knott,Irini Moustaki
- Provides a unified process exhibiting how such it seems that varied equipment as Latent classification research and issue research are literally individuals of a similar family.
- Presents new fabric on ordered show up variables, MCMC tools, non-linear types in addition to a brand new bankruptcy on comparable strategies for investigating dependency.
- Includes new sections on structural equation versions (SEM) and Markov Chain Monte Carlo equipment for parameter estimation, besides new illustrative examples.
- Looks at fresh advancements on goodness-of-fit try information and on non-linear versions and versions with combined latent variables, either specific and continuous.
No earlier acquaintance with latent variable modelling is pre-supposed yet a large realizing of statistical thought will show you how to see the method in its right point of view. utilized statisticians, psychometricians, scientific statisticians, biostatisticians, economists and social technology researchers will make the most of this book.
Read Online or Download Latent Variable Models and Factor Analysis: A Unified Approach (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
This obtainable ebook goals to assemble in one quantity the necessities of stochastic networks. Stochastic networks became widespread as a uncomplicated version of many actual platforms in a various diversity of fields. Written by way of best authors within the box, this booklet is intended for use as a reference or supplementary studying through practitioners in operations examine, computers, communications networks, creation making plans, and logistics.
For the 1st versions of the ebook chance (GTM 95), each one bankruptcy integrated a complete and various set of suitable workouts. whereas the paintings at the 3rd variation used to be nonetheless in development, it was once determined that it'd be extra acceptable to put up a separate booklet that may contain all the workouts from earlier editions, in addition to many new routines.
Myoung-jae Lee experiences the 3 most well liked equipment (and their extensions) in utilized economics and different social sciences: matching, regression discontinuity, and distinction in ameliorations. This publication introduces the underlying econometric and statistical principles, indicates what's pointed out and the way the pointed out parameters are anticipated, and illustrates how they're utilized with genuine empirical examples.
This e-book presents a basic advent to the R Commander graphical person interface (GUI) to R for readers who're surprising with R. it truly is compatible to be used as a supplementary textual content in a simple or intermediate-level data direction. it isn't meant to switch a easy or different records textual content yet fairly to counterpoint it, even though it does advertise sound statistical perform within the examples.
- Learning Statistics Using R
- Dictionary of Mathematical Geosciences: With Historical Notes
- Forecasting in Financial and Sports Gambling Markets: Adaptive Drift Modeling
- Stable Convergence and Stable Limit Theorems (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- Statistical Analysis of Management Data
Additional resources for Latent Variable Models and Factor Analysis: A Unified Approach (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)