By Paul P. Biemer,Lars E. Lyberg
- Major resources of survey errors, analyzing the origins of every blunders resource such a lot profitable tools for decreasing mistakes from these sources
- Methods most of the time utilized in perform for comparing the results of the resource on overall survey error
- Implications of enhancing survey caliber for organizational administration and costs
Read Online or Download Introduction to Survey Quality (Wiley Series in Survey Methodology) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
This obtainable booklet goals to assemble in one quantity the necessities of stochastic networks. Stochastic networks became prevalent as a easy version of many actual structures in a various diversity of fields. Written via prime authors within the box, this ebook is intended for use as a reference or supplementary studying through practitioners in operations study, computers, communications networks, creation making plans, and logistics.
For the 1st versions of the e-book likelihood (GTM 95), every one bankruptcy integrated a entire and numerous set of appropriate workouts. whereas the paintings at the 3rd version used to be nonetheless in development, it was once made up our minds that it might be extra applicable to submit a separate booklet that will contain the entire routines from past editions, in addition to many new routines.
Myoung-jae Lee stories the 3 most well-liked tools (and their extensions) in utilized economics and different social sciences: matching, regression discontinuity, and distinction in alterations. This publication introduces the underlying econometric and statistical principles, exhibits what's pointed out and the way the pointed out parameters are predicted, and illustrates how they're utilized with genuine empirical examples.
This ebook presents a common creation to the R Commander graphical person interface (GUI) to R for readers who're surprising with R. it really is compatible to be used as a supplementary textual content in a easy or intermediate-level records path. it's not meant to exchange a easy or different statistics textual content yet fairly to counterpoint it, even though it does advertise sound statistical perform within the examples.
- Introductory Statistics, Global Edition
- Resampling Methods: A Practical Guide to Data Analysis
- Stochastic Analysis 2010
- Stationary Stochastic Processes: Theory and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
Additional resources for Introduction to Survey Quality (Wiley Series in Survey Methodology)