By P. Aalto,V. Harle,S. Moisio
Read Online or Download International Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches (Palgrave Studies in International Relations) PDF
Similar war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired quite a few techniques to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic stress whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic overlook of ethnic teams by means of either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has ended in the politicization of ethnic identification in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key international strength participant has more desirable Moscow’s foreign monetary and political impact while inflicting trouble among different states afraid of turning into too depending on Russia as an strength provider. the worldwide monetary main issue shook this validated snapshot of Russia as an quintessential power superpower, resistant to adverse exterior impacts and printed the total quantity of Russia’s dependence on oil and gasoline for fiscal and political impression.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the protection dangers are better than in contexts of typical catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is especially risky for humanitarians. This existential hazard impacts the actual lifestyles of reduction staff and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the center ideals of humanitarians and the underlying ideas of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a sequence of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem previous urban Initiative, or JOCI, an immense Canadian-led tune diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être used to be to discover sustainable governance suggestions for the outdated urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige concerns dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Just War in Religion and Politics (Jacob Neusner Series: Religion/Social Order)
- The Evolving Boundaries of Defence:: An Assessment of Recent Shifts in Defence Activities: 23 (Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development)
- Post-Conflict Literature: Human Rights, Peace, Justice (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature)
- Transforming Violent Conflict: Radical Disagreement, Dialogue and Survival (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- African Frontiers: Insurgency, Governance and Peacebuilding in Postcolonial States (The Ashgate Plus Series in International Relations and Politics)
Extra resources for International Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)