By Ira Brenner
Read Online or Download Injured Men: Trauma, Healing, and the Masculine Self PDF
Best neuropsychology books
The fourth version of basic Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and accomplished presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the booklet builds from an introductory part that comes with basic neuroanatomy and is going directly to hide mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory platforms, motor structures, regulatory structures, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's earlier booklet, therapeutic the incredible: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep watch over, which used to be for therapists, this publication is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via figuring out the abuses and the way his or her indicators could be effects of those abuses, and provides sensible suggestion relating to how a survivor can in attaining balance and deal with the lifestyles concerns with which she or he can have hassle.
Chorea: motives and administration presents a accomplished and well timed replace for the big variety of neurological stipulations, either inherited and bought, which lead to this universal hyperkinetic circulate affliction. This ebook describes intimately the most recent medical and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a complete reference for the epigenetic foundation of most typical neuropsychiatric problems. the quantity is geared up into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric issues, from addition to weight problems contributed through prime specialists of their respective fields.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Medical Psychiatry Series)
- Cultural Competence and Healing Culturally Based Trauma with EMDR Therapy: Innovative Strategies and Protocols
- The Unbroken Soul: Tragedy, Trauma, and Human Resilience (Margaret S. Mahler)
- Neuroleadership: A Journey Through the Brain for Business Leaders (Management for Professionals)
- Inner Experience and Neuroscience: Merging Both Perspectives (MIT Press)
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Inflammatory Demyelinating Diseases (Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Neurological Disease)
Additional resources for Injured Men: Trauma, Healing, and the Masculine Self