By Pui-In Mak,Rui Paulo Martins
This publication offers high-/mixed-voltage analog and radio frequency (RF) circuit options for constructing reasonably cheap multistandard instant receivers in nm-length CMOS processes. Key advantages of high-/mixed-voltage RF and analog CMOS circuits are defined, cutting-edge examples are studied, and circuit strategies ahead of and after voltage-conscious layout are in comparison. 3 actual layout examples are integrated, which exhibit the feasibility of high-/mixed-voltage circuit options.
- Provides a invaluable precis and actual case experiences of the state of the art in high-/mixed-voltage circuits and structures;
- Includes novel high-/mixed-voltage analog and RF circuit ideas – from idea to perform;
- Describes the 1st high-voltage-enabled mobile-TVRF front-end in 90nm CMOS and the 1st mixed-voltage full-band mobile-TV Receiver in 65nm CMOS;
- Demonstrates the feasibility of high-/mixed-voltage circuit strategies with genuine layout examples.
Read Online or Download High-/Mixed-Voltage Analog and RF Circuit Techniques for Nanoscale CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) PDF
Best electronics books
Intriguing new advancements are permitting sensors to head past the world of easy sensing of circulation or catch of pictures to bring details reminiscent of place in a outfitted surroundings, the experience of contact, and the presence of chemical substances. those sensors release the potential of smarter platforms, permitting machines to have interaction with the area round them in additional clever and complex methods.
Computerized Modulation category (AMC) has been a key know-how in lots of army, protection, and civilian telecommunication functions for many years. In army and safety functions, modulation frequently serves as one other point of encryption; in glossy civilian functions, a number of modulation forms will be hired by way of a sign transmitter to regulate the knowledge expense and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents complete, in-depth insurance of the basic recommendations of electric engineering. it truly is written from an engineering point of view, with unique emphasis on circuit performance and functions. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately constrained with the intention to prioritize the sensible elements of electric engineering.
Functions which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally encouraged the combination of a big variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks in most cases concentrate on protocols and networks and pay little realization to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Digital Image Processing: Mathematical and Computational Methods (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Systems of Systems
- Digital Signal Processing: World Class Designs
- Managing and Engineering Complex Technological Systems
- Analog-Mixed Signal Verification
- Gallium Nitride and Silicon Carbide Power Devices
Additional info for High-/Mixed-Voltage Analog and RF Circuit Techniques for Nanoscale CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)