By David R. Kaeli,Perhaad Mistry,Dana Schaa,Dong Ping Zhang
Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL 2.0 teaches OpenCL and parallel programming for advanced platforms that could contain various gadget architectures: multi-core CPUs, GPUs, and fully-integrated speeded up Processing devices (APUs). This fully-revised variation contains the most recent improvements in OpenCL 2.0 together with:
• Shared digital reminiscence to extend programming flexibility and decrease info transfers that eat assets • Dynamic parallelism which reduces processor load and avoids bottlenecks • enhanced imaging aid and integration with OpenGL
Designed to paintings on a number of systems, OpenCL may also help you extra successfully application for a heterogeneous destiny. Written by way of leaders within the parallel computing and OpenCL groups, this publication explores reminiscence areas, optimization recommendations, extensions, debugging and profiling. a number of case stories and examples illustrate high-performance algorithms, allotting paintings throughout heterogeneous structures, embedded domain-specific languages, and should offer you hands-on OpenCL adventure to deal with quite a number primary parallel algorithms.
- Updated content material to hide the most recent advancements in OpenCL 2.0, together with advancements in reminiscence dealing with, parallelism, and imaging aid
- Explanations of ideas and techniques to benefit parallel programming with OpenCL, from knowing the abstraction versions to completely checking out and debugging entire functions
- Example code masking picture analytics, net plugins, particle simulations, video enhancing, functionality optimization, and extra
Read Online or Download Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL 2.0 PDF
Similar systems architecture books
This is often either a realistic and theoretical advisor detailing how one can installation a profitable ProVision® method, utilizing a couple of genuine enterprise instances alongside the way in which. not like different structure books, the technique is holistic - it appears to be like on the entire lifecycle of creating a company case, via to utilizing the product.
This ebook describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 common analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout procedure, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS good points should be exploited such a lot successfully to analyze/understand a given digital procedure and discover the layout area.
This booklet is key studying for these wishing to procure a structures viewpoint and a large view at the historical past, functionality and alertness of the most recent advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader backstage of 3GPP and offers an simply available realizing of the fundamental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations at the back of the advance of standardized positive factors.
This booklet introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the space among the textual specification of embedded platforms and the executable version on the digital method point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing versions which not just enable major verification projects during this early level of the layout circulate, but in addition could be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Ambient Intelligence: Impact on Embedded System Design
- Fundamentals of Electronic Systems Design
- System Verification: Proving the Design Solution Satisfies the Requirements
- SDL '95 with MSC in CASE: Proceedings of the 7th SDL Forum (SDL '95), Oslo, Norway, 25-30 September 1995
- Photoemission from Optoelectronic Materials and their Nanostructures (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
Additional resources for Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL 2.0