By Andrei D. Polyanin,Valentin F. Zaitsev
New to the second one Edition
- More than 1,000 pages with over 1,500 new first-, second-, third-, fourth-, and higher-order nonlinear equations with solutions
- Parabolic, hyperbolic, elliptic, and different structures of equations with solutions
- Some specified tools and transformations
- Symbolic and numerical tools for fixing nonlinear PDEs with Maple™, Mathematica®, and MATLAB®
- Many new illustrative examples and tables
- A huge checklist of references such as over 1,300 sources
To accommodate varied mathematical backgrounds, the authors keep away from anywhere attainable using exact terminology. They define the tools in a schematic, simplified demeanour and organize the cloth in expanding order of complexity.
Read or Download Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition (Handbooks of Mathematical Equations) PDF
Best differential equations books
Incorporating a couple of improvements, resolution ideas for undemanding Partial Differential Equations, moment version provides probably the most vital and prevalent equipment for fixing partial differential equations (PDEs). The suggestions coated contain separation of variables, approach to features, eigenfunction growth, Fourier and Laplace adjustments, Green’s services, perturbation equipment, and asymptotic research.
Written by means of a number one pupil in arithmetic, this monograph discusses the Radon remodel, a box that has huge ranging functions to X-ray know-how, partial differential equations, nuclear magnetic resonance scanning, and tomography. during this e-book, Ehrenpreis specializes in contemporary examine and highlights the robust courting among high-level natural arithmetic and purposes of the Radon rework to components reminiscent of scientific imaging.
This monograph is meant to give the basics of the idea of summary parabolic evolution equations and to teach find out how to follow to numerous nonlinear dif- sion equations and structures bobbing up in technological know-how. the idea offers us a uni? ed and s- tematic remedy for concrete nonlinear diffusion versions.
Clinical Computing and Differential Equations: An advent to Numerical equipment, is a superb supplement to creation to Numerical equipment via Ortega and Poole. The publication emphasizes the significance of fixing differential equations on a working laptop or computer, which contains a wide a part of what has grow to be known as medical computing.
- Introduction to Dynamical Systems
- Microlocal Methods in Mathematical Physics and Global Analysis (Trends in Mathematics)
- Fundamentals of Differential Equations w/BVP (Featured Titles for Differential Equations)
- Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach: 99 (Monographs in Mathematics)
Additional info for Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition (Handbooks of Mathematical Equations)