By Michel Chipot
* Written via recognized specialists within the box
* Self contained quantity in sequence protecting the most fast constructing subject matters in mathematics
* knowledgeable and punctiliously up to date for college kids, teachers and researchers
Read Online or Download Handbook of Differential Equations: Stationary Partial Differential Equations: 5 PDF
Similar differential equations books
Incorporating a few improvements, answer thoughts for common Partial Differential Equations, moment variation offers probably the most very important and wide-spread tools for fixing partial differential equations (PDEs). The options coated comprise separation of variables, approach to features, eigenfunction growth, Fourier and Laplace adjustments, Green’s features, perturbation tools, and asymptotic research.
Written through a number one pupil in arithmetic, this monograph discusses the Radon rework, a box that has broad ranging purposes to X-ray expertise, partial differential equations, nuclear magnetic resonance scanning, and tomography. during this booklet, Ehrenpreis makes a speciality of contemporary examine and highlights the powerful courting among high-level natural arithmetic and functions of the Radon rework to components comparable to scientific imaging.
This monograph is meant to provide the basics of the idea of summary parabolic evolution equations and to teach find out how to observe to numerous nonlinear dif- sion equations and platforms bobbing up in technological know-how. the speculation supplies us a uni? ed and s- tematic remedy for concrete nonlinear diffusion versions.
Medical Computing and Differential Equations: An advent to Numerical equipment, is a superb supplement to creation to Numerical tools through Ortega and Poole. The booklet emphasizes the significance of fixing differential equations on a working laptop or computer, which includes a wide a part of what has become known as medical computing.
- Microlocal Methods in Mathematical Physics and Global Analysis (Trends in Mathematics)
- Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach: 99 (Monographs in Mathematics)
- Random Fields and Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Oscillatory Models in General Relativity (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics)
- Applied Non-Linear Dynamical Systems (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Handbook of Differential Equations: Evolutionary Equations: 3
Additional resources for Handbook of Differential Equations: Stationary Partial Differential Equations: 5