By Raquel Ojeda-Garcia,Irene Fernández-Molina,Victoria Veguilla
Read Online or Download Global, Regional and Local Dimensions of Western Sahara’s Protracted Decolonization: When a Conflict Gets Old PDF
Similar war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired quite a few innovations to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic rigidity whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic forget of ethnic teams via either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has led to the politicization of ethnic id in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key international strength participant has more suitable Moscow’s foreign financial and political impact while inflicting quandary among different states scared of turning into too depending on Russia as an power provider. the worldwide monetary situation shook this verified snapshot of Russia as an essential strength superpower, proof against unfavourable exterior affects and published the whole quantity of Russia’s dependence on oil and gasoline for monetary and political effect.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the protection dangers are larger than in contexts of common catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is very risky for humanitarians. This existential chance impacts the actual lifestyles of reduction employees and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the center ideals of humanitarians and the underlying rules of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a chain of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem outdated urban Initiative, or JOCI, an important Canadian-led song diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être was once to discover sustainable governance ideas for the previous urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige matters dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- Performative Democracy (The Yale Cultural Sociology Series)
- Understanding Transitional Justice: A Struggle for Peace, Reconciliation, and Rebuilding (Philosophy, Public Policy, and Transnational Law)
- Blasphemy And Defamation of Religions In a Polarized World: How Religious Fundamentalism Is Challenging Fundamental Human Rights
- UN Peace Operations: Lessons from Haiti, 1994-2016 (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- Regional Organizations and Peacemaking: Challengers to the UN? (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
- Visions of Peace: Asia and The West (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
Extra info for Global, Regional and Local Dimensions of Western Sahara’s Protracted Decolonization: When a Conflict Gets Old